Home General Discussion

Smoking Monk Series on Sharing Our Pairings starts tonight!

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
Sup fellas! Man, it's been awhile... I hope you all are doing well... I heard I missed an awesome Herf in December...

I'm here to let you guys know about the Smoking Monk shows we're doing on Sharing Our Pairings! I reached out to Tim when the Monk's were announced to see if we could work together to promote these sticks... Long story short, Ccom is sponsoring 5 SOP shows! We're going to dedicate one show for each blend. We are kick that off tonight with the Porter!

SOP is a relatively new show over on CigarFederation... we focus on paring cigars with different beverages (adult and otherwise)... I have a ton of fun with these shows... i love the trial and error aspect and we don't take things too seriously... although John (cigarsurgeon) will get into things like IBUs and the like...

Anyway I wanted to let you guys know about the show and see how things are going over here...

The show goes live at 8PM EST tonight over on CigarFederation.com and Tim has put together a special discount sampler if you all are interested in trying the Smoking Monks!

Click on the image below to check out the show info page. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Smoking Monk Porter on Sharing Our Pairing

Comments