Home General Discussion

Awesome Girlfriend

betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
I just felt the need to express how awesome my girlfriend is. Today (literally at midnight today) was our two year anniversary. She surprised me with a 20 count CAO Black Humidor, a CAO eXtreme metal tubo(!), an arturo fuente king T tubo, a camacho triple maduro, and a CAO American Anthem in it's coffin box. She's an awesome girl, and I just wanted to express that. For anyone else as lucky as me, share stories.

Comments

• One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    You are lucky.

I thought my GF was gonna get me a few sticks this year for my birthday. I even showed here the Gurkha deal and said there was lots of good stuff there. The package from Ccom arrived. Had 10 Gurkha plus 2 Montecristo Platinums, a CAO Mx2, Cain Maduro and Romeo y Julieta Viejo. I was very happy. Then a couple days later, another package arrived with a couple CAO Sopranos and a 5-pack of Graycliff Profesionale Pirates. I, like you, am a lucky guy.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    betasynn:
    I just felt the need to express how awesome my girlfriend is. Today (literally at midnight today) was our two year anniversary. She surprised me with a 20 count CAO Black Humidor, a CAO eXtreme metal tubo(!), an arturo fuente king T tubo, a camacho triple maduro, and a CAO American Anthem in it's coffin box. She's an awesome girl, and I just wanted to express that. For anyone else as lucky as me, share stories.
    For OUR 2 year anniversary your girlfriend took me to Cuba and Fidel gave me a private tour of the Cohiba factory in the Pina del rio growing region...

But she loves you more... for sure
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Side note, MY REAL girlfriend did buy me a CAO America Robusto from a sketchy cigar shop right near my house, and if I didn't know better that is the one stick that caused Tobacco Beetles to ravage my Humi....
    BUT I cannot prove that this one cigar was the culprit so therefore we are still together
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    You guys have great women!! Treat them well.
  • jeff_connorsjeff_connors Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    I had a girlfriend once...
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    jeff_connors:
    I had a girlfriend once...
    Yes, and I have several ex-wives. Cops are serial marriers!
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 972
    betasynn:
    I have a hand in this too ;). Hope you like 'em buddy! We couldn't find any GoFs, but that eXtreme seems to be a pretty limited thing :)...
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    I agree with the snake...you guys have great girlfriends...treat them well, they deserve it for putting up with us!!!  Hopefully when they become your wives, they will still treat you very well.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 846
    Cops are serial marriers....LOL
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Wow thats pretty awesome. I will be finding out how awesome my girlfriend is this Christmas. I'm hinting hardcore for a xikar cutter and soft flame lighter from a local shop.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    betasynn:
    I hope you got her something nice.....
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Hawk55:
    I agree with the snake...you guys have great girlfriends...treat them well, they deserve it for putting up with us!!!  Hopefully when they become your wives, they will still treat you very well.
    ha, once the deal is sealed one can only guess....
  • smbrinksmbrink Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Today I was pleasantly surprised by a package that my wife bought me. She ordered the 5 pack of Diesels and threw a Verdadero Organic in there just for the hell of it!!
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    you guys are some lucky som-bitches.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    I have to admit I got a damn good wife myself. She has bought me several cigar related items including a sweet Xikar cutter, Padron 1926 Maduro, an Ashton ESG, and an awesome Don Pepin sampler that had a ton of great smokes in it! Plus she is a stay at home mom with our 17 month old little boy so she has a tough job and really deserves a lot more credit than she gets.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    I have to admit I got a damn good wife myself. She has bought me several cigar related items including a sweet Xikar cutter, Padron 1926 Maduro, an Ashton ESG, and an awesome Don Pepin sampler that had a ton of great smokes in it! Plus she is a stay at home mom with our 17 month old little boy so she has a tough job and really deserves a lot more credit than she gets.

Taking care of kids is a full time job thats for sure ...sounds like you got a great one Jason
  • Stew3223Stew3223 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
    I must join in on this one.  My lady has gotten me:
    Xikar EXII Carbon Fiber Lighter
    Xikar Carbon fiber cutter
    50 count glass top humidor

Im keeping this one!
  • AyatoAyato Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    This past July the wife took me to my favorite B&M and enjoyed a couple of cigars with me. It was part of her gift to me for our 10 year anniversary. In October she handed me some cash and told me to pick up a couple of boxes for myself at a Don Pepin event. These were the most recent cigar suprises she has bestowed on me. I really love my wife!
  • nsezellnsezell Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    My fiancee got me a xikar redwood for my b-day this year...I'ma hafta reciprocate somehow at xmas.
  • angrymanangryman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 26
    You know what they say about wive and girlfriends, may they never meet each other.
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    I consider myself an extremely lucky man. My girlfriend enjoys it when I smoke my cigars.
  • dwayne3307dwayne3307 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 272
    You guys are lucky. My wife has always hated me smoking cigars, she's never been on board with it. Our anniversary was Nov 2nd and although she didn't get me anything cigar related she did tell me she wanted to get me a really nice cigar but she wasn't sure what to get or where to get one from. I think she might be coming around so i'm leaving out the ccom catalog with some goodies circled for my x-mas wish list.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    My wife is cool with the cigars. She occasionally likes to try the flavored ones like CAO. She just limits....well tries to limit my spending which is ok. She sees a good deal she lets me know. Cool she knows a good cigar deal when she sees one.