Home Non Cigar Related

glock finally got a job!

Iceberg04Iceberg04 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
I'm sure that most of the people on this forum that know Glock, know that he finally got the job that he has been chasing for sometime now... I have sat and talked to him about the position since about mid September and he is finally leaving the *** hole work environment that we currently work at... I want to say congrats to Glock for getting the position and I am very happy for you. I appreciate we getting me into this forum of awesome people and I know you will be much happier as the new cigar manager! I will miss bullshitting with you doing count time and in passing but I am glad that you are getting to do something that you love as your new career. good luck to you and I hope we stay in touch buddy!

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Congrats RayRay love you bro and this is fantastic news way to go!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Everyone bomb the Sh!t out of him. Not sure what you did, but regardless Hit him hard
    Anyone needs his addy just PM me
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Awesome news!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Outstanding news. Congratulations.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    My Congrats lands tomorrow! Hope you are much happier in your new position and remember you'll need some more sport coats!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Thanks Berg, I will miss u 2. It's very scary for me to step out after being at the same job for over 18 years since I was 20 years old. I have meet some of my best friends there and will miss the backing several brothers there have. I look back and think all the good times we have had and some very bad times, but they made me who I am today. Do glad you joined here Berg and please stick around, this is a great place, and I will be up that way every 2 weeks we can get together and smoke at burning leaf. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in 2 weeks when my last time I put on that uniform. Hopefully I hold it together.
    And no Sherm no bombs please.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Bigshizza:
    My Congrats lands tomorrow! Hope you are much happier in your new position and remember you'll need some more sport coats!!
    Yeah thanks guys, I tried to keep this quiet from the forum. Just remember Berg, I have 2 weeks left.
  • Iceberg04Iceberg04 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    Glock1975:
    Thanks Berg, I will miss u 2. It's very scary for me to step out after being at the same job for over 18 years since I was 20 years old. I have meet some of my best friends there and will miss the backing several brothers there have. I look back and think all the good times we have had and some very bad times, but they made me who I am today. Do glad you joined here Berg and please stick around, this is a great place, and I will be up that way every 2 weeks we can get together and smoke at burning leaf. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in 2 weeks when my last time I put on that uniform. Hopefully I hold it together.
    And no Sherm no bombs please.
    im just glad to see you get out man for real, that place is a cancer...your moving on to bigger and better things... we will definitely have to hit up a lounge sometime soon! I can image its a little scary but its a good thing. and don't worry I still talk *** about you with Jennings when your gone lol
  • BrianakBrianak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 227
    Someone send me his addy.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Brianak:
    Someone send me his addy.

Check your PM