Home Cigar 101

A new vice....scotch talk

124»

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    ejenne87:
    It has been my experience that life is meant to be lived while puffing on a fine cigar, with a glass of single malt in hand. Rarely in my life have I been happier than while sitting outside on a calm warm day with a great smoke and some single malt scotch in my glass.
    Sounds great!!!

Now I just need Thewedler to reply in here with his fav. scotch so I can win his contest..lol.
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    ejenne87:
    It has been my experience that life is meant to be lived while puffing on a fine cigar, with a glass of single malt in hand. Rarely in my life have I been happier than while sitting outside on a calm warm day with a great smoke and some single malt scotch in my glass.

AMEN to that!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    Add in some good friends and or family and I am there!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    Fourtotheflush:
    Add in some good friends and or family and I am there!
    I agree completely!

Single malt scotch just makes everything better. Add to that the company of great friends and loved ones and there are no better times to be had.
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Bump.

It rained all day today, so I didn't get to smoke anything... so I've been nursing a couple of Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban's, and I can't help but think how amazingly this would pair with a cigar. It has strong flavors of dark chocolate, caramel, and even a tiny hint of fresh mint. It has a great oily mouth-feel, and really coats the mouth well. The finish is long, but smooth. I typically add a dash of water to my Scotches, but this is one I don't think needs it. The aroma is fully open without anything added. Highly recommended.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Got a bottle of Macallan 12 that has been calling my name, also going to buy Glenmorangie Lasanta on reccomendation of TheWelder, any sherry aged scotch is good with me!