Home General Discussion

500 Count Green Flor De Alba Super Rare Green Humidor Box

LowsonLowson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1
Not even sure what it is worth as it was a gift. Make an offer anything reasonable will be considered.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Umm, you looking to buy one? If so, I'll sell you one. Welcome to the forum.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    That was low, son.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Lowson:
    Not even sure what it is worth as it was a gift. Make an offer anything reasonable will be considered.
    If you aren't sure what it's worth, then how do you know if the offer is reasonable?
    And I suppose you want payment Paypal Friends and family first and then you'll ship?
    It doesn't work that way here.
    You send, we pay. You don't send, we don't offer.

Oh wait, how about I send you the money first, then I'll sit and wait on pins and needles to send me something and when it doesn't show up in 90 days, I'll wonder how I could be so stupid.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    danielzreyes:
    photo 20141228_162304.jpg
    A framed print of this pic, signed by the photographer/subject matter is worth much much more than any "rare super Ali baba humidor" offered by a first time poster IMO.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    photo 20141228_162304.jpg
    A framed print of this pic, signed by the photographer/subject matter is worth much much more than any "rare super Ali baba humidor" offered by a first time poster IMO.
    Eh, I'd rather have the humidor. I can always come back to the forum and look at the pic if I ever wanted to see it again
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    right now some guy has about 250 "Green Bay Packers NFC Champions 2014" baseball caps that he will gladly trade for it :)
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Man, I'm surprised someone would just gift an Elie Bleu humidor - must be a good friend. At least, Elie Bleu comes up when I do a simple Google search for what you're talking about here... so how's about this, if you cover shipping, I'll give you $500 for it? We'll even put it into an escrow account, due to release upon receipt and verification.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Hays:
    Man, I'm surprised someone would just gift an Elie Bleu humidor - must be a good friend. At least, Elie Bleu comes up when I do a simple Google search for what you're talking about here... so how's about this, if you cover shipping, I'll give you $500 for it? We'll even put it into an escrow account, due to release upon receipt and verification.
    Careful, ad says "Green humidor box." Might just send you the box it came in.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Ken Light:
    Hays:
    Careful, ad says "Green humidor box." Might just send you the box it came in.
    Note, "escrow account due release upon receipt and verification"... but good point, didn't catch that.