Home Non Cigar Related

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

2»

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Packers lost that game in the first half when we were on the 1 yard line twice and settled for fields goals. Good game to the Seahawks for pulling through in the end but damn this sucks.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    webmost:
    There is no other sport like football. None. One and done, anything can happen, clock ticking, no excuses, balls to the wall, never say die, pulling together, all the marbles. The only other sport like football isn't sport, it's war.

Would've loved to had a beer or six in any Seattle sports bar tonight.

Man.

What a game.

Would have loved to have had one or six anywhere. I am going to sneak out tomorrow and get me some.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    webmost:
    There is no other sport like football. None. One and done, anything can happen, clock ticking, no excuses, balls to the wall, never say die, pulling together, all the marbles. The only other sport like football isn't sport, it's war.

Would've loved to had a beer or six in any Seattle sports bar tonight.

Man.

What a game.

I'd be honored to watch a hawks game with you anytime.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    First game I've seen where on team played better for 59:00 and lost.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Seahawks Fans Leave NFC Championship Game Early, Miss Crazy Comeback

Haaaaaahahahahaha!

LINK
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Bob Luken:
    Seahawks Fans Leave NFC Championship Game Early, Miss Crazy Comeback

Haaaaaahahahahaha!

LINK
    I will give Rain credit for this piece -- there most certainly are some "bandstanders" as there are for every team that wins the superbowl, but I have been a fan since the beginning, even having been to a game during their very first season.
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    Echambers, what say you and I get in on a friendly affordable 5er Super Bowl reverse wager, with you on the Seahawks and me on the Pats?

But in this case, the person backing the team that wins sends the person who backed the losing team a 5er of quality stogies?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    HAWKS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Btw....won a 5ver from Rudy
    won a 5ver from Brad....next?
    Bigshizza:
    Btw....won a 5ver from Rudy
    won a 5ver from Brad....next?
    Wait only a 5er? So do I need to put the large flat rate back? HEHE
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Know what's dumb? People always bitchin how Belichek runs up the score. What a jackazz. Why's he gotta rub their noses in it. Yesterday, we saw a perfect example why he runs up the score, in the only other game of the day,directly preceding yet another instance where Belichek ran up the score ... and the announcers were still bitchin why didn't he take Brady out.

There's no style points. There's no Nice Guy Bowl.

"Just win, baby."

webmost:
    Know what's dumb? People always bitchin how Belichek runs up the score. What a jackazz. Why's he gotta rub their noses in it. Yesterday, we saw a perfect example why he runs up the score, in the only other game of the day,directly preceding yet another instance where Belichek ran up the score ... and the announcers were still bitchin why didn't he take Brady out.

"Just win, baby."

Agreed. When the Pack came out in more of a protect mode in the 2nd half I was scared as a 16 point lead can be erased quickly.
  • raisindotraisindot Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 936
    webmost:

"Just win, baby."

Wow. I, uh, find myself agreeing with you 100%. He's merciless, and he finds every way possible to win. Crybabies like Harbaugh and criminals like Rice can caw all they want and idiot Sports Illustrated tin foilers can spin all their sour grapes conspiracies.