Home Non Cigar Related

blah blah blah

wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
Hey all. Not going to be around for a few months due to lack of funds for participation while saving and building our tiny house. I know its not required but I dont feel right takin up space or bombs while I cant retaliate or PIF. Ill pop on to check stuff but for the most part dont expect much lol. Probably give updates on the tiny house and truck/car here as it progresses. Thanks brothers and sisters. Its been fun and hope it will be again in 4-6 months.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    See ya later. How small is the tiny house?
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Please keep us posted on the progress of your tiny house, I am currently researching these for a client that wants me to design and build one.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    roland_7707:
    Doin 12lx8wx13. With a loft. Been planning for a while and its time to put it into action.
    onestrangeone:
    Please keep us posted on the progress of your tiny house, I am currently researching these for a client that wants me to design and build one.
    Will do. Check out tinyhouseswoon.com or tiny house listings. Great stuff out there. Im goin extremely basic.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    Looks like im gonna have to harass you on facebook then! Keep us posted man! cant wait to see pics!
    LiquidChaos66:
    Looks like im gonna have to harass you on facebook then! Keep us posted man! cant wait to see pics!
    Lol go right ahead brother. Pics will be a little unless you like pallets or scrap wood lol. Going mostly salvaged materials.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    I'm sure you'll be busy but don't feel like you need to disappear just because you aren't slinging passes and bombs. There's plenty happening here besides that. Hope your building project goes well but, hang around as much as you can.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    IF having money and bombing were required to hang around, well, I'd be out :(Just make memes.
    Rain:
    IF having money and bombing were required to hang around, well, I'd be out :(Just make memes.
    Im not funny nor mean enough to troll.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    wahooschock:
    Rain:
    Im not funny nor mean enough to troll.
    You don't need to be funny, mean, or smart to troll. That's what the GIFs are for.
    Good luck Wahoo. I don't think you need to dip out, though. Just stay low key and don't participate in contests.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    Trolling is art. Rain is Michaelangelo. Lmao!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    wahooschock:
    roland_7707:
    Doin 12lx8wx13. With a loft. Been planning for a while and its time to put it into action.
    Wahoo, that's a tiny house. If it were any smaller you would be required to wear an orange jumpsuit.
    kaspera79:
    wahooschock:
    roland_7707:
    Wahoo, that's a tiny house. If it were any smaller you would be required to wear an orange jumpsuit.
    lol indeed . Id go smaller but I have dogs. Im going to be making and selling custom vape boxes to help fund it.