Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I am new to this

GoodfellasGoodfellas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6
Sry I am new to this how does this group work don't want to do the wrong thing

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    We talk about girls (ew), drink beer and smoke cigars. Welcome.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Goodfellas:
    Sry I am new to this how does this group work don't want to do the wrong thing
    I don't know what you mean by work... But, go to the Welcome New Members thread, introduce yourself, respond to comments here if you are so inclined, ask question, pretty much what you see everybody else doing, you can do too. Try not to offend anyone, although that has been done once or twice, ask for a sponsor, get involved in trades or games, most importantly... enjoy your time here . This is a great group of people and you are now one of them.
  • GoodfellasGoodfellas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I think he means w-o-r-k as in what medication you're taking.... just cruise around and get familiar with the introductions etc...and don't try to sell us a used blow up doll and you're good. We have a newsletter and you should subscribe. Please use the contact by pm drop down and send me your name and address. Enjoy!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Bigshizza:
    I think he means w-o-r-k as in what medication you're taking.... just cruise around and get familiar with the introductions etc...and don't try to sell us a used blow up doll and you're good. We have a newsletter and you should subscribe. Please use the contact by pm drop down and send me your name and address. Enjoy!!
    Don't lie , You like used blow up dolls
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    Only after they've been ridden by you..,
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    This is one intense love affair, someone turn on the AC and cool down these two hot playas
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    He just doesn't want to pay for them -- but give him one for free? Well...
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Echambers:
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    How on God's green earth do you know this Eric???
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Stubble:
    Echambers:
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    Don't ask questions that you really don't want answers to.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    90+ Irishman:
    Stubble:
    Echambers:
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    Don't ask questions that you really don't want answers to.
    True dat...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    Bigshizza:
    This is one intense love affair, someone turn on the AC and cool down these two hot playas
    wow what have I walked into,, (slowly backs up and quietly closes the door)
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Bigshizza:
    New. Used. I'm non-discriminatory. As long as you cleaned up after yourself.