Home Non Cigar Related

I'm finally done!!

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
School that is! Crap now I gotta go on a job search. But yayyyyy I'm done and finally can make a ok living for myself

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Lee.mcglynn:
    School that is! Crap now I gotta go on a job search. But yayyyyy I'm done and finally can make a ok living for myself
    Lee, high school diplomas aren't all that good in the real world so I would suggest you go to college now..........
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lee, high school diplomas aren't all that good in the real world so I would suggest you go to college now..........
    +100! I had someone convince me of this too when I graduated. Then another convinced me to stay and get my MBA. They may never know but I thank them on a daily basis. if at all possible I would strongly urge you to do the same. :)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Lee.mcglynn:

Congrats Lee. Wish you the best of luck
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    What school/field? Congrats!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    rsherman24:
    Lee.mcglynn:

+1
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Congrats Lee!!! Good luck in the job search. What field are you looking to enter?
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    Chemnitz:
    rsherman24:
    Lee.mcglynn:

+1
    +2
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Way to go Lee and great job sticking it out, congrats and beat of luck my friend!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Thanks guys I'm now a fully liscenced hvac tech
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Congrats and best wish's on the job search!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Congrats Lee! Coincidentally, I've always wanted to know,......... Why does duct tape work well on everything except ducts?
    Awesome man! My dad owned his own HVAC/R business in Virginia Beach. Was a ton of fun as a kid to ride around the beach, jump on roofs and hook up the gauges.
    Bob Luken:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Congrats Lee! Coincidentally, I've always wanted to know,......... Why does duct tape work well on everything except ducts?
    hahahahaaaa you are right! It was used a long time ago to patch small holes in duck boats...later down the line the name was messed up and never corrected. Always use the metal tape and your in the clear
    Rain:
    Awesome man! My dad owned his own HVAC/R business in Virginia Beach. Was a ton of fun as a kid to ride around the beach, jump on roofs and hook up the gauges.
    yeah it's a fun job when you get the right ones...but I need a job with something new everyday or I get bored! Why didn't you follow in your dad's footsteps?
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    yeah it's a fun job when you get the right ones...but I need a job with something new everyday or I get bored! Why didn't you follow in your dad's footsteps?
    Realized that I'm not very mechanically inclined. Looking back, also, it was fun but it's not where my heart is at.
    Rain:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Rain:
    Realized that I'm not very mechanically inclined. Looking back, also, it was fun but it's not where my heart is at.
    gotcha yeah it's not for everyone! I enjoy trying to figure out things so it's right up my ally
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    aww sweet man, now we got a baddass hook up for R12 and R22. I love the sound of that.

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    aww sweet man, now we got a baddass hook up for R12 and R22. I love the sound of that.

Aj
    hahaha yeah that stuff is so expensive now!! It sucks but what can you do