Home Non Cigar Related

First of the year...

matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
And another round on the way... photo 38AE6408-B57B-43E2-A200-E04C9A568044_zpsyz97naug.jpg I really need a cigar room!!! Pre-req for the next abode! Oh and a 4 car garage!

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    matkn293:
    And another round on the way... photo 38AE6408-B57B-43E2-A200-E04C9A568044_zpsyz97naug.jpg I really need a cigar room!!! Pre-req for the next abode! Oh and a 4 car garage!
    We are expecting some winter weather over night. We never (hardly ever) have it before mid December.
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Was 12 Thursday night, 14 last night and going to be 12 again on Tuesday. These NC mountains are cold.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Hit 40 so it rained....sigh.
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    I need a smoking room as well. I don't enjoy sitting in cold weather so the winter really cuts into my smoking
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    bert873:
    I need a smoking room as well. I don't enjoy sitting in cold weather so the winter really cuts into my smoking
    totally agree.....i get 1 or 2 cigars a week in the basement. More than that, and even with all the windows open downstairs and the door wide open + a fan blowing my cigar smoke toward the door, the house smells like a cigar.

Really what i need is a hot-tub.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    I am lucky with a B&M close but can't always get out an lately have been a bit to busy to get up there. I tried the basement once and not sure I will do that again. Kid has too many toys down there. I would imagine in the next year or two we end up moving as the wife wants a pool and we cannot do one here. I already told her she can have the pool as long as I get a cigar room. She was ok with that.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    matkn293:
    ....... the wife wants a pool and we cannot do one here. I already told her she can have the pool as long as I get a cigar room. She was ok with that.

Don't forget, though, Momma gets the pool and Daddy gets to maintain it - chemicals, cleaning, back-flushing the filter, and on and on, ad infinitum. Is it still worth it? Lol

Been there, done that.... ??
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm already cold
    photo Screenshot_2014-11-17-10-25-56.png
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    danielzreyes:
    I'm already cold

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    youngryan216:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm already cold

30°, shoot me in the face, 34° , shoot me in the face, shoot me in the face, 36°,50°
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    so this will probably tick some one off.all done in good fun... photo floridaweather_zpsfd14af4e.png
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    twistedstem:
    so this will probably tick some one off.all done in good fun... photo floridaweather_zpsfd14af4e.png
    Not cool, not cool
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    jlmarta:
    matkn293:
    ....... the wife wants a pool and we cannot do one here. I already told her she can have the pool as long as I get a cigar room. She was ok with that.

Don't forget, though, Momma gets the pool and Daddy gets to maintain it - chemicals, cleaning, back-flushing the filter, and on and on, ad infinitum. Is it still worth it? Lol

i know all about the maintaining. Good thing I know a pool salesman and a crew. My dad sells pools. Still a lot of work I know. At least I get to enjoy a cigar in my cigar room eventually. Give and take brother. Give and take.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    matkn293:
    jlmarta:
    matkn293:

i know all about the maintaining. Good thing I know a pool salesman and a crew. My dad sells pools. Still a lot of work I know. At least I get to enjoy a cigar in my cigar room eventually. Give and take brother. Give and take.

It's all good, then. I'm rooting for ya, Bro..... ??