Home General Discussion

Yay, I got the Tatuaje Jekyll

MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
Not cheap, but got it from a scavenger hunt. Yay

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    MorganGeo:
    congrats!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Did you get the dress box?
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Congratulations brother. Read they taste a bit like gingerbread. Enjoy.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Nice cobgrats bud....wish i had the cash to do that hunt
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    That's awesome congrats! I thought about doing that hunt but knew I couldn't afford it if i found it
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    MorganGeo:
    Congrats!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    If it's not the dress box don't be that happy
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That's cold and funny!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Lee.mcglynn:
    'if you're happy and you know it clap your hands!'....I plan on smoking the cigars. Not the box
    I could not justify the dress box to sit in my cooler. The cigars are great though Morgan.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    MorganGeo:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    'if you're happy and you know it clap your hands!'....I plan on smoking the cigars. Not the box
    Match goes to Morgan.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Congrats! I was able to try one. I thought it was amazing and I wish it wasn't a limited release. Enjoy sir.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Congrats Morgan! Were they hard to find...how long did you spend searching?
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Im gonna come out and ask...How much did you pay? I scored one this weekend as well.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    smoke em if you got em:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    That's cold and funny!
    i was joking congrats on the score!
    Vulchor:
    Im gonna come out and ask...How much did you pay? I scored one this weekend as well.
    138.95 for undressed box of 10. Yikes! lol. Oh well, my fav quote from movie Wall Street says money is just something u need tomorrow in case u don't die today. Once every few months I splurge on something special. It's about my only hobby outside of golf.
    MorganGeo:
    Vulchor:
    138.95 for undressed box of 10. Yikes! lol. Oh well, my fav quote from movie Wall Street says money is just something u need tomorrow in case u don't die today. Once every few months I splurge on something special. It's about my only hobby outside of golf.
    Did that price include shipping Big M little organ?
    smoke em if you got em:
    MorganGeo:
    Vulchor:
    yes it did sir.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    MorganGeo:
    Vulchor:
    That seems to be the going rate. About $13/stick everywhere I've seen them. Fair price IMO.
    Hope you enjoy them bro, loved the "mini monsters" and couple full sized ones I've tried.

You going to try and save one to smoke next Halloween?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    smoke em if you got em:
    MorganGeo:
    Vulchor:
    I got u covered bro.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Contact your account managers or me if you don't have one. we have few nondress boxes left.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I hate when you have big thighes and they rub together
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Not a bad price at all really.
  • variant2variant2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 351
    If anyone is interested... there's a dress box available on the devil's site. Curious to see how high this is going to get.
    variant2:
    If anyone is interested... there's a dress box available on the devil's site. Curious to see how high this is going to get.
    wow. 205 already. The dress boxes in your opinions really worth the money to hunt down?
    MorganGeo:
    variant2:
    wow. 205 already. The dress boxes in your opinions really worth the money to hunt down?
    People sell the empty dress boxes for quite a bit of $$$.

In this instance, you're only getting half a set as the Mr. Hyde box is coming out the next year.

Edit: There's a sealed dress box on fleaBay with a "Buy it Now" for $600

If you can get one at retail from one of the 13 shops who get to sell them each year, it would be a great thing to have. Can't see paying the prices they are getting though.

I am pretty sure that site was not one of the Unlucky 13. Surprised they are even listing it
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    rsherman24:
    If you can get one at retail from one of the 13 shops who get to sell them each year, it would be a great thing to have. Can't see paying the prices they are getting though.

I am pretty sure that site was not one of the Unlucky 13. Surprised they are even listing it
    My B&M had 2 dress boxes. And it was a lottery bye the Jekyll box and get entered to buy the dress box for $300! You can buy a lot if stogies for $300!
    Darktower007:
    rsherman24:

My B&M had 2 dress boxes. And it was a lottery bye the Jekyll box and get entered to buy the dress box for $300! You can buy a lot if stogies for $300!
    Whaaaaaaaat?

Isn't retail on the dress box $169? Gotta love the gougers.

• Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    variant2:
    Darktower007:
    rsherman24:

Whaaaaaaaat?

Isn't retail on the dress box $169? Gotta love the gougers.

Yes their suckassatry there knows no bounds.