Home General Discussion

Nov 14th DC HERF--Now NOV 15th?

TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
Hey everyone,

I'll be in DC next weekend and would love to get together with anyone who is available. I have already talked to Rick and he will be there. I think the plan is to start at Drapers in DC around noon. Then after that i will leave in all of your hands. please correct me if im wrong.

let me know if you can join

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    I'm actually gonna be in DC next weekend as well, though I'm not sure how much time I'll have. Society for Neuroscience will be in town.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Trident:
    Hey everyone,

I'll be in DC next weekend and would love to get together with anyone who is available. I have already talked to Rick and he will be there. I think the plan is to start at Drapers in DC around noon. Then after that i will leave in all of your hands. please correct me if im wrong.

let me know if you can join

Partially correct, he will be state hopping. Drapers(D.C.), Cigar Palace(VA) and The Tinderbox(MD). And somewhere in there we will get something to eat :).

Ken, let me know what you want to do :)
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    I'll be at at Drapers. I hope you can join us Ken!

edit: p.s. That's all on the 14th for interested parties...
    Well, I've got to teach thursday night and drop my son at daycare friday morning. Not sure exactly when I'll be heading down or what the plan will be from there. I'm staying with a friend in Baltimore, but I'll probably hit up the meeting on friday afternoon so I'll definitely be in DC, likely with a car (jeep with a carseat though, lol, = maybe 1 passenger). Can I get an address for Drapers and maybe an approximation of when you plan to be there, maybe in PM?
    Ken, check your PMs...
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    So I hate to be the douche, but my plans got a monkey wrench. I am no longer available friday. I am available all day on saturday. Can we still make this happen?
    Hahaha, I was just gonna say I just found out I have tons of time friday because I the guy I'm staying with won't be home until around 8 PM. Got a pretty busy day saturday so you guys have a great time!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Well damn, I have people over at my house all day Saturday, so that doesn't work for me at all. Sorry guys....
    Dude. I really screwed this up. Are you guys still going to get together on Friday night somewhere? If so let me know where and I'll try to make it. Pm me or send me a text. I Would really like to meet up with everyone
    I had a low tire this morning so I'm getting that fixed at Pep Boys. Still could reasonably meet up somewhere at some point it's only 4 hrs away. Hit me up on pm or text.
    shelly's at 1pm
    Sorry I didn't get my ish together enough to make it. Long story short I had far far less control over my schedule than expected. Hope it was fun!