Home General Discussion

We Now Sell BACON!!!!

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Hi Everyone!! I mentioned in a previous post that we have some exciting things going on over at cigar.com. Today we unveiled yet another great product category for our customers... "gourmet". When we started Cigar.com over 15 years ago it was driven by our passion for great cigars. Like cigars, we are big fans of all things of great taste... whisky, wine, beer and of course good food. I am very excited about our venture into specialty foods and happy to announce that in addition to great cigars, you can now select from nearly 250 individual specialty food items including imported cheese, meats (smoked, cured, all the good stuff), coffee, tea, imported olive oils and vinegars, hot sauces, bbq sauces, seasonings, rubs, I could go on for ever. We also have some great assortment selections. Check out the "Gourmet" tab now found on our nav bar. Because these items require special handling and ship separately from a different climate controlled facility, there are some handling fees but I think you'll find our prices unbeatable and our door to door service very convenient and unlike anything out there. Some info on the handling fees is below:

Perishable: Once a perishable item is added to your cart (meat and cheese) a one time $15 fee is added to your order. From there you can add as many perishable items as you like. Just one item or dozens. These shipments ship in special climate control packaging and include the expedited shipment so it goes from our door to yours in 24 to 48 hours.

Non Perishable: Non perishable items are subject to a similar one time fee but it is just $5 since the expedited and climate control needs are less. Note, if you have perishable items on your order and are assessed the $15 fee, then non perishable items can be added at no additional cost.

Hope you guys enjoy the new additions. We have chowing down over here in the office like crazy between delicious cigars and have been trying some pretty crazy pairings. If you need any help, don't hesitate to let us know.

Thanks again for all your support!!

Sincerely,

Alex Svenson

Comments