Home Non Cigar Related

COD AW

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
Anyone getting it?

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Too expensive. Maybe when it goes down in price. Lookd good though
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    I play black ops 2 . Won't buy anything new from the franchise since I found out they create and sell all the cheats that make sure he games end up sucking.
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    I'll probably get it. I don't have the time I used to in order to play online but with a baby due in about a month I imagine I'll be up at random hours of the night. Perfect time to play then LOL
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    I've given up on COD. Same *** just a different stink. I'll stick to Destiny.
    avengethis:
    I want to try that but its got a massive download that would kill my data lol
    wahooschock:
    avengethis:
    I want to try that but its got a massive download that would kill my data lol
    What download? Does your ISP limit your data you can download?
  • BrianakBrianak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 227
    I have it on order for the XBOX 360 and will be picking it up on my way home. Will probably skip the campaign and go straight to multiplayer.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    D Fresh:
    I'll probably get it. I don't have the time I used to in order to play online but with a baby due in about a month I imagine I'll be up at random hours of the night. Perfect time to play then LOL
    Congrats, Dougie Fresh! First baby?
    Puff_Dougie:
    D Fresh:
    Congrats, Dougie Fresh! First baby?
    Thanks and nope, this one is the last baby! LOL. I have a 5 yr old girl, 2 yr old boy and another girl on the way.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    I got it along with the season pass (zombies baby!!) Its not as a compleate flop as i thought it would be. If any of ya are on ps4 hit me with a pm
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm gonna get it on ps3 tonight, then do the $10 upgrade when I get the PS4 for Christmas. I know ...... I'm lame
    5g update and yup I got 22g a month. Games dont use much unless theres a download.
    danielzreyes:
    My classes
    photo 2014-11-12 12.29.23.jpg
    I like stabbing people or sniping with my pistol lol. Ftt fttt.
    I wish they would bring back something like Black ops. I think that was the peak of the COD series and it has slowly gotten worse since then
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    I wish they would bring back something like Black ops. I think that was the peak of the COD series and it has slowly gotten worse since then
    The highlight was Modern Warfare 2. Since then it has gone down hill. Its the same sh*t just a different stink.
    avengethis:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    The highlight was Modern Warfare 2. Since then it has gone down hill. Its the same sh*t just a different stink.
    Been playing since COD 2. COD 4 to me was the high light with the perk system and kill streaks. Since then, some were good, some were crap. I'll buy/play whatever they make
    danielzreyes:
    avengethis:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Been playing since COD 2. COD 4 to me was the high light with the perk system and kill streaks. Since then, some were good, some were crap. I'll buy/play whatever they make
    I've had a lot of people tell me this one is a nice improvement over the last few however with Destiny and Halo out now I wont be spending money on this one. I used to play the crap out of COD but just can't get into it anymore.
    avengethis:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Modern warfare 2 was by far my favorite. I played that game non stop
    D Fresh:
    avengethis:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Modern warfare 2 probably would be my favorite but the addition of the zombies in black ops was the thing that put it over the top for me.
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    D Fresh:
    avengethis:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Modern warfare 2 probably would be my favorite but the addition of the zombies in black ops was the thing that put it over the top for me.
    I played the ish out of MW2. Btw, unlimited noob tube with the One Man Army perk ..... yeah, I was that guy.