Home General Discussion

Swisher acquires Drew Estate

2»

Comments

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    danielzreyes:
    I don't know why everyone is all upset. Beer, Slurpee, beef jerky, a full tank and an Undercrown all in one shot.
    I'm up for it. One of those big mason jar lookin humidors on the counter.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Cigar industry is full of hype. I am not surprised with Drew's decision. This is why cigars makers like Padron, Pepin Garcia and A.J. Fernandez stand tall. To them its not only about money and business but also true passion. Lately, I do not buy cigars that often because in reality there are only few cigars are worth of the price. I never liked DE cigars that much so it doesn't bother me.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    rzaman:
    Cigar industry is full of hype. I am not surprised with Drew's decision. This is why cigars makers like Padron, Pepin Garcia and A.J. Fernandez stand tall. To them its not only about money and business but also true passion. Lately, I do not buy cigars that often because in reality there are only few cigars are worth of the price. I never liked DE cigars that much so it doesn't bother me.
    completely agree! Out of any company I think the Fuentes have lost then gained and lost and gained so many times and some near bankruptcy and yet they never have up! Even rocky Patel at one point could barely keep the lights on until the vintage 1990 was released. And yeah I'm not a DE fan either but still wish them the best