Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Brothers turned bad.

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
So the Irish Devil corrupted a mutual brother in hitting me and with a bottom shelf, WTF. Ok Dan, I thought u were better than that. photo DB5500E6-3BF9-438D-A8C7-279CB93B4FDB_zpsf0o9uyjn.jpg

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Now this is getting ugly. Very enjoyable to watch though. Nice hit
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Nice hit Dan! Cant wait to see the pic of Ray Ray smoking that TURD!
  • benhanksbenhanks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 323
    Nice hit, those are great sticks!!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    It looks like you have enough good stuff to get the bottem shelf taste out of your mouth.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    I think I would take the bottom shelf with that group!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    roland_7707:
    Id smoke em.

You want to smoke a Bottom Shelf? I can arrange that!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Toombes:
    roland_7707:
    Id smoke em.

Man you have no idea. Only been at this hobby for three years or so. Im still discovering stuff. Lol
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    roland_7707:
    Toombes:
    roland_7707:
    Id smoke em.

Man you have no idea. Only been at this hobby for three years or so. Im still discovering stuff. Lol
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YOU DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    roland_7707:
    Toombes:
    roland_7707:
    Id smoke em.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO YOU DO NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!

No he didn't say that. Did he?
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    mmccartneydc:
    roland_7707:
    Toombes:
    roland_7707:
    Id smoke em.

In my head, your comment sounded like an echo machine.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Kind of scared to ask, but there are several in there I don't know about, which one is the "Bottom Shelf"?
    FireRob:
    Kind of scared to ask, but there are several in there I don't know about, which one is the "Bottom Shelf"?

Scroll to the right
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    New at this too so I could be wrong... but I believe it's the one on the right with the bottom shelf band.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Glock1975:
    So the Irish Devil corrupted a mutual brother in hitting me and with a bottom shelf, WTF. Ok Dan, I thought u were better than that. photo DB5500E6-3BF9-438D-A8C7-279CB93B4FDB_zpsf0o9uyjn.jpg

No one can be trusted anymore. I'm learning that the hard way. Good luck with that BottomShelf.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    *** happens son!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    What a line up! Enjoy!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    D Fresh:
    New at this too so I could be wrong... but I believe it's the one on the right with the bottom shelf band.
    Haha! Thanks, Captain Obvious!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Ray, taking your beating like a man and stop crying...
    Puff_Dougie:
    D Fresh:
    LOL, I should have put a smiley face to highlight my sarcasm :)
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Scroll to the right
    D Fresh:
    Puff_Dougie:
    D Fresh:
    Yea Sherm was right. I am on my iphone and the pic was cut off. At first I did scroll to the right but I stoped scrolling soon as I came to the gap between the two assuming that was the end of the picture and still did not see the Bottom Shelf until I read Sherms comment and scrolled even more. I see it now and it is very obvious wich one is the cigar in question...
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Scroll to the right
    D Fresh:
    Puff_Dougie:
    D Fresh:
    Yea Sherm was right. I am on my iphone and the pic was cut off. At first I did scroll to the right but I stoped scrolling soon as I came to the gap between the two assuming that was the end of the picture and still did not see the Bottom Shelf until I read Sherms comment and scrolled even more. I see it now and it is very obvious wich one is the cigar in question...
    Yeah I had to do the same on my phone. I just recently realized I needed to do that with some pictures.