Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

suggestions for a pass?

wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
Hello all! I know im new and thats one of the reasons I want to do this. I love the idea of a pass and I have a ok budget for cigars. My ol lady gave me the ok to do a pass with a price cap of 150 a box. Anything new yall wanna try or even not new but ya dont want to buy. Most suggested wins. Any suggestions on how to do this also welcome.

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Well, if you are going to buy a box of sticks, to use in a pass...might I suggest doing a take one, leave one type pass. IE: Take one stick out of the box, replace with one of your own.
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    New Boots:
    Well, if you are going to buy a box of sticks, to use in a pass...might I suggest doing a take one, leave one type pass. IE: Take one stick out of the box, replace with one of your own.
    Sounds good to me. Anything you want to try? Im open to anything myself so its all up to you guys.
    I feel I should ask, since I've had a limited presence around here as of late. Are you on the good traders list?
    New Boots:
    I feel I should ask, since I've had a limited presence around here as of late. Are you on the good traders list?
    Yes sir . Just added actually. Alan posted my side several places. And sent me a few extra. Great guy. Also matt got me with a newsletter. Great guys on here.
    wahooschock:
    New Boots:
    Yes sir . Just added actually. Alan posted my side several places. And sent me a few extra. Great guy. Also matt got me with a newsletter. Great guys on here.
    Ah the newsletter...always fun. OK, just figured I'd check. Good luck with the pass!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Well the new Cohiba Nicaraugua comes out and I think there are 16 in a box. That would allow for 16 participants. I really want to try this, it's not often they come out with new stuff!
    mmccartneydc:
    Well the new Cohiba Nicaraugua comes out and I think there are 16 in a box. That would allow for 16 participants. I really want to try this, it's not often they come out with new stuff!
    Ive been eying that one aswell as the cao. Cohiba sounds good.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    mmccartneydc:
    hey doc,was wondering if you still had that recipe for those nachos.let me know.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    twistedstem:
    mmccartneydc:
    hey doc,was wondering if you still had that recipe for those nachos.let me know.
    PM bro, that is a good recipe!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    New Boots:
    Not sure why he'd need to be to START a pass...
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Ken Light:
    New Boots:
    It produces less guilt for the first member of the pass, when they rob him.
    Ken Light:
    New Boots:
    Hmm, pretty solid point there. Guess I didn't think to far into it.
    Eulogy:
    Ken Light:
    New Boots:
    It produces less guilt for the first member of the pass, when they rob him.
    Not encouraging anyone, but it doesnt cut into my main supply so it dont hurt me just whoever would do such a things reputation. No skin off my back I hate money.
    mmccartneydc:
    twistedstem:
    mmccartneydc:
    I smell conspiring.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    wahooschock:
    mmccartneydc:
    twistedstem:
    mmccartneydc:
    I smell conspiring.

Yep, I detect the odors of Vasoline and shame...
    Toombes:
    wahooschock:
    mmccartneydc:
    twistedstem:
    mmccartneydc:
    I smell conspiring.

Yep, I detect the odors of Vasoline and shame...
    Sorry thats probably me, my ol lady wanted some ink.its been way to long.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    The new Tat Monster comes out soon. Box of 10 around $125ish. That would make it a nice, smaller pass with a stick that many would be really eager to get.
    SleevePlz:
    The new Tat Monster comes out soon. Box of 10 around $125ish. That would make it a nice, smaller pass with a stick that many would be really eager to get.
    Ya know what it is yet? Small pass would speed it up and I suppose make it more fun. Have to se what all gets suggested. Got till the first to pick. I Hope whatever is picked is available
    SleevePlz:
    That would be an awesome pass, but I think it would be very hard to get a box of those.
    Nevermind, it looks like it would be really hard to get the special box.
    Eulogy:
    Nevermind, it looks like it would be really hard to get the special box.
    Thats sad.
    Its a pretty sweet box, but there's only 666 of them.
    Eulogy:
    That is awesome. Way too unlikely lol. Not sure id be able ta give that up if I grabbed it.
    You would need to get this years Dr. Jekyll and next years Mr. Hyde to complete that set. Super unlikely to get both, to say the least.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    wahooschock:
    Eulogy:
    That is awesome. Way too unlikely lol. Not sure id be able ta give that up if I grabbed it.
    They also come in a plain box. There are thousands of those that will be available.
    If we can find em its in the running. Im not voting myself so looks like 1 cohiba Nicaraguan 2 tat monster? Thus far anyhow.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    wahooschock:
    If we can find em its in the running. Im not voting myself so looks like 1 cohiba Nicaraguan 2 tat monster? Thus far anyhow.
    What about cigars that YOU have wanted to try. That way you could start the pass by taking one and leaving a different etc? Just figure since your buying you should get something your interested in too ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    wahooschock:
    What about cigars that YOU have wanted to try. That way you could start the pass by taking one and leaving a different etc? Just figure since your buying you should get something your interested in too ;)
    Im into expanding my horizons lol. I usually let my girl pick all but one for me. I used to think I didnt like Connecticut then I had few surprises so I leave my options open. Always looking for that super good cigar...if I dont leave it open I may overlook something. Otherwise ima habano or maduro guy..Nicaraguan or Brazilian fillers.but that can get boring. Also figure it would be a good idea to see what people are into before I buy a box I may not want.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    SleevePlz:
    wahooschock:
    Eulogy:
    They also come in a plain box. There are thousands of those that will be available.
    I have acces to these, and this would be a great pass, o so good.