Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Pre-Pass - Check interest

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
Ok guys, my 1yr Ccom anniversary is coming up soon. I have a small humi, that I keep all the notes I receive in trades, passes and bombs in. Yes, I still have every single one I've ever received. So, I would like to start a "Sign the Humidor" pass, some time next month. However, I'm trying to gauge the interest in it, before I more forward with it. Takers?

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Put me in coach. Congrats on 1year anny.
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    New Boots:
    Ok guys, my 1yr Ccom anniversary is coming up soon. I have a small humi, that I keep all the notes I receive in trades, passes and bombs in. Yes, I still have every single one I've ever received. So, I would like to start a "Sign the Humidor" pass, some time next month. However, I'm trying to gauge the interest in it, before I more forward with it. Takers?
    That's great! I thought I was the only one that kept them all. I'd be in...

• matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    I would love to be part of this sir. Congrats
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    i would be very interested.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Sounds great, never done a pass before, just gas
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    jbohon:
    New Boots:
    That's great! I thought I was the only one that kept them all. I'd be in...

I keep every note also! Also never done a pass before, if you'll have me I'd like to be a part of this one.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I'd be interested in joining!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Good stuff! This place has helped me every inch of the way, in learning about cigars. I know nobody around here will listen, but this is intended to be a Cigar-Free pass. Since it's looking pretty solid, I'll give it a shot in about a month.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    New Boots:
    Good stuff! This place has helped me every inch of the way, in learning about cigars. I know nobody around here will listen, but this is intended to be a Cigar-Free pass. Since it's looking pretty solid, I'll give it a shot in about a month.
    Okay good luck with that!!!(lol).so how big is this stack of notes??¿
    twistedstem:
    New Boots:
    Okay good luck with that!!!(lol).so how big is this stack of notes??¿
    Everything sits in a little 50ct I dont use. It's not nearly as large as Randy's humidor pass was. :)
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Guess I got more notes. You know...because I'm awesome.
    Rain:
    Guess I got more notes. You know...because I'm awesome.
    Have you seen you? We all thought you were, well, "special". Thought maybe the notes would make you feel better about yourself.
  • christian1971christian1971 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Id like to sign my wife pass. Sign her breasts and send. You are responsible for crate and all other shipping costs.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    No! That's the cloest shrine I keep with my signed humi, stupid head!
    christian1971:
    Id like to sign my wife pass. Sign her breasts and send. You are responsible for crate and all other shipping costs.
    well...if you're sharing