Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Dos Golpe!

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
I'm down for the count. Got hit twice. I'll file a report as soon as I make sure I'm still in one piece. And to those responsible,....... Shame on you. Shame shame. You low down.

Comments

• Retircs1Retircs1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    There they are! You low down.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Hahaha!! Nice work, fellas! Always good to see Bob get spanked!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Bob is wounded, maybe time to take him out of his misery?
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    LOL who were the cooperates that doubled down on ya Bob ???
    ^^^^^^ LOL I'm so shook up I was thinking you were one of them. Sorry my head is clearer now. Tigg (Newbie?) was supposed to do a newbie trade with me and I figured he'd send five because I told him to send five. You know how bad at math we all are? Well he's already flunked math and he's into forum algebra or trigonomitry or whatever. He hurt me bad. And Doc jumped me from out of nowhere and had studied my bio and inoculated me with a whole series of house blends I've never gotten around to trying. It's just HARD on a guy to get a double and these were like double doubles. Pics to come maybe in the morning if my head doesn't hurt still.
    Like the note said, Bob you've been so generous around here, I just wanted to send my thanks! Glad they arrived safely and hope you find some that you like! Enjoy my friend!
    mmccartneydc:
    Like the note said, Bob you've been so generous around here, I just wanted to send my thanks! Glad they arrived safely and hope you find some that you like! Enjoy my friend!
    Thanks Doc. I'm not in the big leagues of generosity like some of our brothers around here but I have stepped up to bat more often lately and it feels good to get back in the swing of things after a bit of a layoff.
    Bob Luken:
    mmccartneydc:
    Thanks Doc. I'm not in the big leagues of generosity like some of our brothers around here but I have stepped up to bat more often lately and it feels good to get back in the swing of things after a bit of a layoff.
    I agree totally! So happy to be back and happy to get to meet all you newer guys! As far as not being in the big leagues, I disagree! I've been paying attention even though I wasn't that active. You're an awesome BOTL and deserved it and more! Thanks again!