Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

?? *Unicorn* ??

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
I thought I was dreaming when I received this Unicorn. I'm at a lost for words because I did not see this unprovoked attack happening. What did I ever do to you young lady? I believe we had one conversation and that was because of a misunderstanding of my quote in my profile. I thought that was resolved, was I wrong? If not and this is the repercussion for having it, I will delete it ASAP. Honestly, no matter what the reason is, Thank You from the button of my heart. And so that I can get on your good side just a little. Don't pay any attention to that jealous Royln. Your husband has the right hat on, Go Nats! Thank you, thank you and thank you again! I'm done for good because I've just been Unicorned :)

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    WOW!!!! That's spectacular Rick! Nicely done!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Had to throw my name in the post Rick?? I see how it is. I knew the hit was coming but didn't know the contents. Very nice work Jamie.... ;)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    AMAZING JOB JAMIE!!!!!! Rick, congrats I couldn't think of anyone who would enjoy that more or deserves it more brother, enjoy!!!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Whoa, nice job Unicorn! That is awesome.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    smoke em if you got em:
    Had to throw my name in the post Rick?? I see how it is. I knew the hit was coming but didn't know the contents. Very nice work Jamie.... ;)

So it slowly leaks out, you knew about this. Interesting, I knew nothing or why. I even did some research. That's why you got the shout out. But now that I know that this was brewing, no telling what happens next Royln :)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:

So it slowly leaks out, you knew about this. Interesting, I knew nothing or why. I even did some research. That's why you got the shout out. But now that I know that this was brewing, no telling what happens next Royln :)
    hold up. I was just told yesterday that something was sent to you. Could of been cookies for all I knew. What you should inquire about is who told her to hit you...hmm? I mean if you wanna dance Rick just let me know the song so I plan accordingly. Sorry to jack your thread.
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Amazing hit Jamie.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:

hold up. I was just told yesterday that something was sent to you. Could of been cookies for all I knew. What you should inquire about is who told her to hit you...hmm? I mean if you wanna dance Rick just let me know the song so I plan accordingly. Sorry to jack your thread.

Now, now, girls. Don't fight.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    RCY Cigars:

Wow, Rick. Just.... Wow!!!! You must live right, young man.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:

Dance Off. Very nice box there Ricky, enjoy. I wanna see these two powers go at it. image
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Damn, I didn't think these could be found. Nice job unicorn. That's a top shelf hit right there on Rick. It's weird not seeing these on your cabinet.

I heard that Ray told Royln these were heading your way.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Thank you from the button of my heart as well
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    RCY Cigars:
    I thought I was dreaming when I received this Unicorn. I'm at a lost for words because I did not see this unprovoked attack happening. What did I ever do to you young lady? I believe we had one conversation and that was because of a misunderstanding of my quote in my profile. I thought that was resolved, was I wrong? If not and this is the repercussion for having it, I will delete it ASAP. Honestly, no matter what the reason is, Thank You from the button of my heart. And so that I can get on your good side just a little. Don't pay any attention to that jealous Royln. Your husband has the right hat on, Go Nats! Thank you, thank you and thank you again! I'm done for good because I've just been Unicorned :)

holy ***. I had to pay for mine. Well done. Fantastic bomb.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Epic smackdown!! The backhand is strong with this one!!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Great hit, very nicely done.
  • benhanksbenhanks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 323
    Sweet hit Jamie, that is awesome.
  • UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Very glad that you are happy Rick. I have heard that you are an awesome guy and totally deserved a surprise :)
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Unicorn:
    Very glad that you are happy Rick. I have heard that you are an awesome guy and totally deserved a surprise :)

Now who would tell you such things, lol. Yes ma'am, I'm very happy to have been the recipient of your gift. So basically this hit was because people told you this would be a good thing? Smh, they all no what happens next. Thank you again and watch your 6 o'clock :)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    BOOM, the lady hits hard, nice job Jamie
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Unicorn:
    I have heard that you are an awesome guy and totally deserved a surprise :)
    This is sooo true. Well done Jamie!
  • bearbbearb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,044
    You don't seem to hit like a girl Jamie! ;) Nice one.

Jamie you might need some PT when this is done with. Revenge will be a dish best served cold!

hope you know what you started...actually I hope you don't! :) Going to enjoy this.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    From what I heard, Ray set this up and Royln coordinated it. Epic hit by the Unicorn though.
    rsherman24:
    From what I heard, Ray set this up and Royln coordinated it. Epic hit by the Unicorn though.

Is that SO!

rsherman24:
    Well. That's an interesting theory!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    rsherman24:
    What the hell Sherm, I know I had nothing to do with this, and I'm pretty sure Rolyn didn't either. You trying to get us killed!!!
    Btw... Not Ro's fault. I just let him in on the secret :)
    And Ray... You are innocent too.

Can't a girl come up a good idea on her own?
    Unicorn:
    Btw... Not Ro's fault. I just let him in on the secret :)
    See....thanks Jamie!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Dang Jamie! Amazing hit! Remind me to stay on your good side! Couldn't have happened to a better guy!