Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

He even sent the couch cushions!!!

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
My God Brett, ok the past few weeks a lot of smack talk has been thrown out there, lots of brothers have been tossed under the bus, and wars have begun, even though everyone knows you started it, looks like you also finished it, well maybe ??. I know this will probably never end really and many more packages will fly, but today you did destroy me, and I mean DESTROYED ME. Damn Bro, nothing needs to be said about the cigars, all top shelf, the beer selection I've never had, the Mondavi wine which I have several bottles but not this 1, classy, hat named after my daughter Jamicyn, the super ultra rare MF ash tray he knows me 2 damn well is freaking amazing. And the there is the very thoughtful items his wife and him made, the earings, the hat for my son, the scarf for my wife, and the beautiful Halloween basket for my daughter. Hell even sent me couch cushions. Really bro truly amazing items that I will never forget, as much *** you talk you know how to back it up. I am truly humble. Just a warning, "This isn't over" Thank you both so very much. image photo 2426C76C-5C49-45E3-A599-7C50F332FC2A_zpso8arwjb6.jpg

Comments