Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Where are the BOMBS..?

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
And I ain't talking about to me. You guys post post post about good cigars all over the place. TSK TSK, what happened to the feel good shrapnel delivery's? Give BigShizza a break and start hitting people yourselves. In a couple of months when I ain't so effn tied up there will be h+ll to pay if you don't. H+ll, half the fun of this forum is seeing who got destroyed. Get busy you slackers. And vague threats don't get it. March on and hit em hard, make them go WTF and drop their jaws.

The proceeding was presented without commercial interruption and was made with a smile on my face.

Will someone find and post the "Follow Me" video from Animal House.

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Who has TJ3K's addy? I want to bomb him ............ or her
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    I've been in school so money is tight and shipping gets to your wallet faster then cigars for me lol...if I could hand deliver them that's a different story
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    OPatience
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6545 65
    Boyd
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6545 41
    Mike T
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6545 89
    You mean like that?????? Ohhh and Davis... Yours is in da mail
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    danielzreyes:
    I have Rain's address
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    That's what I'm talking about!! Kick some a$$ fellas! lol
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Bigshizza:
    OPatience
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6545 65
    Boyd
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6545 41
    Mike T
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6545 89
    You mean like that?????? Ohhh and Davis... Yours is in da mail

Now look what you have done jd!
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Maybe we should send you some more Diesels?

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    jbohon:
    Maybe we should send you some more Diesels?

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Your Getting Bored arent you JD? I think we both need a hobby.

Aj
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I've been in school so money is tight and shipping gets to your wallet faster then cigars for me lol...if I could hand deliver them that's a different story
    Lee -- Try the BigShizzMethod -- pose an easy contest where one of the requirements is that the winner emails Jim a prepaid USPS shipping label.

Or, try the Johnny Sotweedseed method. Prepare a half dozen little canister/humidors, tote them round, and lay them on strangers you meet. This is a hit or miss proposition tho -- Last weekend, Johnny almost got skunked. Rode 650 miles to the first camp site. Me, my buddy, and one guy on a GoldWing were the entire population of the place. Even the proprietor had gone to town. Next evening, maybe half a dozen more bikes arrived. But rain started pounding down so they all dove into cabins. Next night we got the opposite extreme. Rode halfway up the Parkway, hit our second camp site, there were like two hundred bikers in a 50 biker max space. Some club had a rally and everyone showed. A sea of steel. Not place to hang our hammocks. We bailed to a little cheap motel. If it hadn't been for the affable young hillbilly waiting for the gas station to open up early next morning who asked me if I had a cigarette, Johnny Sotweedseed woulda struck out entirely. Best part of the JS method is you catch them completely by surprise and no one ever hits you back.

Otherwise, you wanna hand deliver, I'm here for ya. Fact, I'm betting there's a number of BOTLs we could find within reasonable distance. You can borrow a murdersickle to save gas. It'll be a ride-by bombing.

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Got some stuff in the works and actually got the rest of the supplies I needed for the project I've been wanting to get started. There has actually been a lot of stuff going on in the couple months since I've been back with the Gang War, some Secret Missions and a bunch of us helping out fellow BOTLs in need.

Also, the Holidays are almost here so that will be FUN. Went to Hobby Lobby to get my supplies and they had Christmas stuff up. Yeah I know it's early but was still nice to see because Christmas is my favorite time of year.
  • BrianakBrianak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 227
    Have a couple planned to go out this Saturday. Need my order to show up first.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I have addresses for everyone! Anyone want to play a game?
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    jd50ae:
    And I ain't talking about to me. You guys post post post about good cigars all over the place. TSK TSK, what happened to the feel good shrapnel delivery's? Give BigShizza a break and start hitting people yourselves. In a couple of months when I ain't so effn tied up there will be h+ll to pay if you don't. H+ll, half the fun of this forum is seeing who got destroyed. Get busy you slackers. And vague threats don't get it. March on and hit em hard, make them go WTF and drop their jaws.

The proceeding was presented without commercial interruption and was made with a smile on my face.

Will someone find and post the "Follow Me" video from Animal House.
    Ya know, you're right. I haven't made my mail carrier do any heavy lifting in almost a week. I'll have to get another round together in the next couple of days. The only questions now, is who?

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Bombing is entirely overrated
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Soon, got my sights on a couple of botl. Inventory this weekend.
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    oh it's sounds like the geo political talks are breaking down again huh? I got a blind five to send then and after that .... I think it is time to blow some stuff up.
    Retircs1:
    oh it's sounds like the geo political talks are breaking down again huh? I got a blind five to send then and after that .... I think it is time to blow some stuff up.

You nail em good because I know you can. Keep it rolling and show no mercy....

i have been to the post office for shipping supplies, and I have plenty of candy and 3 calculators....stand by.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    JESUS MAN!!!! Coulda given me till Monday. Someone seems a little uppity.... Lol ;)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    danielzreyes:
    It's Rain's addy. Let me know if you need it ;)
    Alan
    DC 9114 9011 5981 5797 0088 00
    Curtis
    DC 9114 9011 5981 5797 0088 76
    Sent the first of a few today.
    Brianak:
    You'll be getting your soon too
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    OK so its not quite the same but I did just buy more stamps while I was at the post office...
    So, JD's thread is where we post DC's? Copy that
    Bigshizza:
    So, JD's thread is where we post DC's? Copy that
    OMG....Have I created a "sticky" type thread? I feel fulfilled..

• TaraLeeTaraLee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 63
    ooooh......

....I have an itchy triger finger....

.......I guess I need to blow some sh!t up......