Home General Discussion

A c.com forum member whom I'd like to herf with, because .....

13»

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Don't forget Stubble. That boy kills rattlesnakes while herfing
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I would like to herf with the SoCal boys especially bandy! I want to see the 20ct!!
    You can't handle the 20 count.............................There's been a picture or two of it posted somewhere here on the forum :)

The SoCal guys herf once a month so just find the time to make it on out and we can make it happen buddy. If you make it, Jiunn will come and Isaac too and DZR but he's not Asian.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I would like to herf with the SoCal boys especially bandy! I want to see the 20ct!!
    You can't handle the 20 count.............................There's been a picture or two of it posted somewhere here on the forum :)

The SoCal guys herf once a month so just find the time to make it on out and we can make it happen buddy. If you make it, Jiunn will come and Isaac too and DZR but he's not Asian.
    hahahaha yeah I've seen it somewhere...your a crazy sob and I like that!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    bandyt09:
    Lee.mcglynn:

I eat rice AND noodles son! You just mad because the Doyers lost 16 -2 today.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    But they won the series with LAA :)
    Rain:
    But they won the series with LAA :)
    Oh Randy. I didn't forget brother. Ive talked to other brothers about how bad I feel for not paying my dues yet. I will make it happen before the season ends.

Herf with Randy, because we can BS about the game of baseball all day long. Hell, after herfing we'd go to the freeway series (but only at Angels stadium though because I don't want to die)
    Isaac, because this fool lives like 20 min away and we still haven't herfed. Da hell man?
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Trident because he is a good friend and probably has the largest Viaje collection of any man. Runners up would be Toombes because he is awesome. RCY and Shizza make the list too. Oh heck so many more. If I could just win Powerball we would all have the ultimate Ccom herf on my dime.