Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Amazed at you guys...

2»

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    krebsie:
    FireRob:
    Good god! I just got hard.... Oh sorry Jamie, not cause of you (this time). I see the Camacho Liberty 2009!!! Rob1101, you have any more of those and what do I have to do to work a trade for one? It's one of many Liberty's I am trying to get ahold of.

Jamie when you light that one up, I want a detailed description with a few pictures please.

Rob, I know a certain account manager that can get you one (The Beard) give him a call or shoot him an email - tblythe@cigar.com
    Oops missed this! Will send an email. Thanks!!!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    FireRob:
    krebsie:
    FireRob:
    Good god! I just got hard.... Oh sorry Jamie, not cause of you (this time). I see the Camacho Liberty 2009!!! Rob1101, you have any more of those and what do I have to do to work a trade for one? It's one of many Liberty's I am trying to get ahold of.

Jamie when you light that one up, I want a detailed description with a few pictures please.

Rob, I know a certain account manager that can get you one (The Beard) give him a call or shoot him an email - tblythe@cigar.com
    Got two on the way, couldn't afford the five'er. Know what's funny? I saw these listed on the site, called about them and was told sorry, no luck, and that Ccom was out of the 09's and they should have been removed from the web site. (their still listed, by the way) Then an email gets me some, I'll just count my lucky stars it worked out.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    FireRob:
    FireRob:
    krebsie:
    FireRob:

Got two on the way, couldn't afford the five'er. Know what's funny? I saw these listed on the site, called about them and was told sorry, no luck, and that Ccom was out of the 09's and they should have been removed from the web site. (their still listed, by the way) Then an email gets me some, I'll just count my lucky stars it worked out.

This is why he is called "The Beard"