Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got Schooled by RCY about Old School Camacho!

FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
RCY and I worked out a "trade" and he tought me a lesson in what old Camacho is all about. Most of these are at least a size I have not had or seen and some are new to me and were on my dream list! Rick thank you very much! Great trade if I ever saw one

The beverages look yummy!
photo IMG_0911.jpg

WOW, that's is all I can say. So many to be excited about here. That the Coyolar on the right side??? (get to cross that off my list!). photo IMG_7193.jpg

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Just want to make sure I have these correct.

Far right is the Coyolar?
    Second from right, Corojo???(no clue, a Solomon)???
    third from right, what is the story behind this Room 101? Band looks a bit different,
    second from left, Corojo Diadema?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    FireRob:
    RCY and I worked out a "trade" and he tought me a lesson in what old Camacho is all about. Most of these are at least a size I have not had or seen and some are new to me and were on my dream list! Rick thank you very much! Great trade if I ever saw one

The beverages look yummy!
    photo IMG_0911.jpg

WOW, that's is all I can say. So many to be excited about here. That the Coyolar on the right side??? (get to cross that off my list!). photo IMG_7193.jpg
    those first three on the left...are in my top 10..they r awesome
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Far right is Coyolar, second from the right is the Corojo limited(some call it diploma) 11/18, the Room 101 is a Conjura limited edition papi chulo (I believe these came out prior to the Daruma and Namakubi), the one in silver foil is a corojo salomon, the red band is an SLR Maduro. I'm pretty sure all that is correct, but don't hold me to it.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Holy cats rick is dropping bombs left and right!!!! I've seen all of those before save for that first Solomon on the left, anyone clue me in on what the heck that is? Neato packaging for sure. Congrats Rob you certainly deserve some old school Camacho loving from Rick ;)
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    ....hokey smoke Bullwinkle...
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congrats Rob and well done Rick. That beer looks yummy!!......You got Rick rolled......wait for it.....wait for it.......
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Damn son!! that's all I can say
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Wow, I did it again. You need to send those back, lol. Honestly, I was starting worry about the shipment. Glad they made it to you safely. As for the beer, FlyingDog, they have a huge variety. Those two are what I had available. I hope you enjoy them, I personally like the Double Dog. And oh yeah Mr. Camacho man, before you were Mr. Camacho, I was :). When I came to the forum, that was all I talked about, lol. Thanks for the trade and welcome to the forum.
    pelirrojo:
    , second from the right is the Corojo limited(some call it diploma) 11/18,
    Not sure if that is completely correct. Below are some pictures with the one from Rick in the middle. The one on the left is a Diploma and the right is a 11/18 shape. You can see it (RCY's) has a Solomon shape to it. The band says Scorpion...

photo IMG_2609.jpg

photo IMG_6984.jpg

photo IMG_7401.jpg
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    The Scorpion is a slightly limited edition blend from Camacho's Diploma line. Honduran wrapper with a Corojo binder and filler. I had one a few months ago and it's a great smoke. It has a rather interesting mesquite aroma through the nose.
    BTW, Rick done muffed you up!
    RCY Cigars:
    . And oh yeah Mr. Camacho man, before you were Mr. Camacho, I was :). When I came to the forum, that was all I talked about, lol. Thanks for the trade and welcome to the forum.
    Great minds think alike? Guess this means there is hope for me still.
    Toombes:
    The Scorpion is a slightly limited edition blend from Camacho's Diploma line. Honduran wrapper with a Corojo binder and filler. I had one a few months ago and it's a great smoke. It has a rather interesting mesquite aroma through the nose.
    Ah, thanks for the clarification, I only claim to be a Camacho fan, not an expert (working on that part). All these were old news when I got "serious" about cigars so I am playing catch up and learning.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Toombes:

I don't know about the mesquite part, but I did think it had a meaty taste to it. As for that last sentence, I am not to blame, lol.
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:

I don't know about the mesquite part, but I did think it had a meaty taste to it. As for that last sentence, I am not to blame, lol.
    Rick it is my standing rule that if I cannot find blame I lay it on you. It's much like my bombing rule, if I cannot think of another target at the time I just hit you ;)
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:

Rick it is my standing rule that if I cannot find blame I lay it on you. It's much like my bombing rule, if I cannot think of another target at the time I just hit you ;)
    hmm just as you are a food target for organized...stuff...I seem to remember a recent conversation..
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:

hmm just as you are a food target for organized...stuff...I seem to remember a recent conversation..
    ^ Threadjacker. Ignore this post and please continue past Shane's dumb comment.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:

Did you not send the package...? I believe the original post said it was from you, therefore you muffed him up.
    Toombes:
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:

Did you not send the package...? I believe the original post said it was from you, therefore you muffed him up.
    He defenitly muffed me up all right! That is for sure
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    FlyingDog? Where are you from Rick? My husband likes the one with Old Bay in it. I thought it was ok, but I was having a tough time with it mentally. He also brought me home some Raging ***, I'm trying not read into it much, lol.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Very nice ranger rick!! Dang!!