Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

0patience, dzr, shizz, rcy, glock, ddub, smoke.....

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
Hello...0 and dzr..said awhile ago I was hitting u..sorry for the delay. The rest of you..Thank you so much for helping me raise money for my fundraiser. Your kindness can't be repayed...But I'm gonna try

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    deejmemixx:
    Hello...0 and dzr..said awhile ago I was hitting u..sorry for the delay. The rest of you..Thank you so much for helping me raise money for my fundraiser. Your kindness can't be repayed...But I'm gonna try
    Doesn't need to repaid Shane. It was my pleasure to help out! That's how we roll.....

feel me?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    smoke em if you got em:
    deejmemixx:
    Doesn't need to repaid Shane. It was my pleasure to help out! That's how we roll.....

feel me?
    Ok not a repay...but a thank you
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Yeah it's all good... Want to see a pic of the books when you get them!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    So you're apologizing because you said you were going to bomb me but you haven't yet? What the??? Go home Shane, you're drunk
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    danielzreyes:
    So you're apologizing because you said you were going to bomb me but you haven't yet? What the??? Go home Shane, you're drunk

Yeah, what he said, lol. ^^^

Shane, we're family here and sending anything to any of us for helping out would be a travesty. Thank you for the thought, but really let it stand for what it is.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    deejmemixx:
    I'm lost.
    Don't worry about hitting me.
    I'm not around here much anymore, so don't feel obligated to hit me.
    RCY Cigars:
    danielzreyes:

Yeah, what he said, lol. ^^^

Shane, we're family here and sending anything to any of us for helping out would be a travesty. Thank you for the thought, but really let it stand for what it is.
    when someone goes out of their way to help another person, they should be thanked. And that's what I'm going to do. And shizz, I will defiantly share what books are picked, and the painting that will be hung.
    deejmemixx:
    have not forgotte... have worked more than I have been home getting ready for the regional vice president to visit the store.....