Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Secret Mission - Battle Damage Assessment

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
I had a hunch, but I could not be sure. I am now, but it's too late. You guys are monsters...I have a wife and two kids. What if they had been home? They'd have been blown up too.Anyways, I got got. Bombed a guy a few months ago, and he brought the thunder.First up is 3Stogies. We've never done a trade before, but that did not stop him from sending some MOW FTW goodness my may. Thank you for the package and the note :)imageimageAs I got the next package, I asked myself "Who the eff is jbohon? Well now I know...jbohon is a BAMF. Some more amazing sticks and another heartfelt note that I appreciate :)image

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Wow, what a wonderful hit guys.
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Awesome hits guys!
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    I've noticed that a couple people didn't know who I am. I'm going to have to work on rectifying that.

We hope you enjoy the sticks. Tara and I were talking a few days ago and we both remember how intimidating the transition was. Like the note said, let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

• EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Nice hit guys. And great target.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nicely done taking care of our own snark master Rainbo
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Rain:
    First up is 3Stogies. We've never done a trade before, but that did not stop him from sending some MOW FTW goodness my may. Thank you for the package and the note :)

No, thank you for serving Randy and now you are doing your best to serve your family and others, kudo's. jbohon hits hard, nice selection and a New World. Hope you can find the time to spare an hour a day and smoke one, relax and refresh the soul. Ovals have some age on them, FTW.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    First up today is AJ Ho #2. Some MOW goodness as well as a MF, which I've been meaning to revisit. Thanks!imageNext up is matkn, who dropped the hammer. I've yet to have that Pepin, love me some Avo, and was jsut thinking I wanted to try a Nub. Thank you!image
    Anytime you pick up a box sent by "Bonecrusher" you know you'll need your big boy pants. I'm not sure that I've ever had one of these...and seriously, a 7 x 70? I'll out that bad boy away until the next drunk v herf. Thank you Bonecrusher, I hope to see you around here more!image
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    This is awesome to watch! Way to go guys and it's good to see Randy getting some love!
    May be jinxing myself, but it was nice to open my mail box yesterday and not die.Just wanted to thank all of you guys again...my humi went from slim pickings to bursting at the seems. No way could I have done that with money how it is right now. Pulling a stick out of my BOTL signed MOW humidor means that every part of my smoking a cigar is tied to my BORKs. Xoxo
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    LOL, I figured I would send something that was memorable! LOL, anyway, thanks Randy for your service! Also, I sent ya every RP I had!
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    This was well deserved after the beat down you gave me for my first trade. Glad to help you out!