Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

FireBomb the FireRob

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
It's his birthday. If you can hit him please do if not then send along some birthday wishes ;) I'm too broke to ship anything until my next paycheck so I myself cannot right now, all I can do is this thread. Thanks for bringing this to my attention Sherm ;)

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Your right! You sir are truly are a "low down dirty dog"!!!

Seriously I am doing good on cigars, if you want to do something special for me on my birthday I have a list of names and address for you to pick from and send one of them cigars. Brett (90+Irishman) will be one of those people on the list. rsherman, ejgorman and a few more who i would actually really like to receive something will also be on the list. Let me know and thanks in advance
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    90+ Irishman:
    It's his birthday. If you can hit him please do if not then send along some birthday wishes ;) I'm too broke to ship anything until my next paycheck so I myself cannot right now, all I can do is this thread. Thanks for bringing this to my attention Sherm ;)

Pleasure is all mine. In case you are not aware, he likes Camacho
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:

hahaha oh yeah that's right ;) Thanks Sherm!
  • AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
    Happy birthday! And light one up for all of us at the forum!
    FireRob:
    Your right! You sir are truly are a "low down dirty dog"!!!

Seriously I am doing good on cigars, if you want to do something special for me on my birthday I have a list of names and address for you to pick from and send one of them cigars. Brett (90+Irishman) will be one of those people on the list. rsherman, ejgorman and a few more who i would actually really like to receive something will also be on the list. Let me know and thanks in advance
    Ummmmm no. Send to Rob. If you need another addy I can provide Robs addy twice ;)
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:

No I don't. I don't even smoke cigars anymore. It was just a phase and I am over it. Thinking about taking up tiddelywinks or underwater basket weaving.
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:

No I don't. I don't even smoke cigars anymore. It was just a phase and I am over it. Thinking about taking up tiddelywinks or underwater basket weaving.
    Then you can weave them out of tobacco the water will make it pliable and easy to work with ;) Too bad ain't getting out of it so ring the bell and resign yourself already.
    FYI in a month his twin kiddos are turning 2... Just saying there is yet ANOTHER reason to blow his head off ;) Oh and he's a fireman so he puts his life on the line daily to help people... Seriously do we need anymore reason to hit him??? Mine will fly in two Fridays since I have to wait for my paycheck, but please anyone else who can light his AZZ up like an Xmas tree!