Home General Discussion

Happy Birthday FireRob

rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
How did you almost let this sneak by? Now I have a reason

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Happy Bday Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hit em and get em!
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Happy birthday FireRob!
  • jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    Damn. You almost snuck that by us. Happy birthday Rob!
    If I could afford to ship anything right now I would. Sadly that ain't the case so please someone... Light his A$$ up!!!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    rsherman24:
    Thanks!!!! Man no reason here, just another year closer to my last birthday (hopefully this wasn't it).

Thanks everyone
    90+ Irishman:
    If I could afford to ship anything right now I would. Sadly that ain't the case so please someone... Light his A$$ up!!!
    Easy does it now, this is more then enough, I seriously appreciate the thought and idea but not needed or wanted. Every one keep your cigars holstered. This right hear makes my day. THANK YOU!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    We gotcha covered. Luckily he is a fireman
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    Thanks!!!! Man no reason here, just another year closer to my last birthday (hopefully this wasn't it).

Thanks everyone
    90+ Irishman:
    Easy does it now, this is more then enough, I seriously appreciate the thought and idea but not needed or wanted. Every one keep your cigars holstered. This right hear makes my day. THANK YOU!!
    Think of it as icing on your cake Mr. Fireman ;)
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    rsherman24:
    We gotcha covered. Luckily he is a fireman
    Happy Birthday!
    90+ Irishman:
    Man got everything I needed today. Unfortunate my wife is working late today but she wanted me to be able to do something beside be with the kids all day like I am every day so she got them in daycare (usually only do this when we can't find a sitter on the days I work). I went and fished on a stock tank, did not catch anything and the boat was half full with water, but it sure was nice to wet a line, and right now before I go pick up the kids I get to enjoy a cigar I really wanted to try with out any interruption's. This one I am told had a box date of Sep13 so it's got one year of age

photo IMG_2678.jpg
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    Man got everything I needed today. Unfortunate my wife is working late today but she wanted me to be able to do something beside be with the kids all day like I am every day so she got them in daycare (usually only do this when we can't find a sitter on the days I work). I went and fished on a stock tank, did not catch anything and the boat was half full with water, but it sure was nice to wet a line, and right now before I go pick up the kids I get to enjoy a cigar I really wanted to try with out any interruption's. This one I am told had a box date of Sep13 so it's got one year of age

photo IMG_2678.jpg
    Awesome. Happy birthday FireRob
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:

photo IMG_2678.jpg
    Awesome choice man! I've had the pleasure of smoking a Behike 54 once thanks to the resident Bear :) First half I was a bit let down, good cigar but not the special I was expecting... Then the second half hit and it became one of the all time greatest cigars I've ever smoked! If this happens take the time to wait and it'll get amazing!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:

photo IMG_2678.jpg

Break from the kids and a Behike. Celebrating in style. I have 2 I am saving for an opportunity like that. Enjoy
  • AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
    Happy birthday! And light another one up for all of us at the forum!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Happy Birthday Rob and glad you were able to enjoy your day.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Happy birthday Rob. Enjoy that fine specimen.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Happy birthday to a great BOTL! Let us know how you like the behike. You know, "I like it. I like it a lot."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Happy Birthday Rob!! Enjoy your day! You 50 yet?
  • UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Oh happy birthday to another firefighter holding it down for the kids. I don't know how you guys do it, but I have such respect for you (the kid part especially... Even more than the firefighting part!)
    Bigshizza:
    Happy Birthday Rob!! Enjoy your day! You 50 yet?
    Not yet Jim, 36 but some days I feel over 50. My profile says today I'm 100 and some days I'd say that feels right.
    Unicorn:
    Oh happy birthday to another firefighter holding it down for the kids. I don't know how you guys do it, but I have such respect for you (the kid part especially... Even more than the firefighting part!)
    Thanks Jamie, the kids can be a lot harder than the work, especially on the first day off work, when they don't nap that means I don't nap. Got four total, 19 year old girl (out of the house, kinda) a three year old girl and identical twin boys who will be two at end of this month
    Chemnitz:
    Happy birthday to a great BOTL! Let us know how you like the behike. You know, "I like it. I like it a lot."
    It was really good! Don't know how many more I'll buy in the future but I'd like to have one or two more to age for just that special occasion
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Happy birthday Rob.