Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Puff_Dougie:
    Mrs. Puff on the rocks...

Mrs. Puff at the range...

Mr. & Mrs. Puff...

Do NOT get Mrs. Puff mad at you!

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    hmmmm.... only two of the women in this thread have i actually seen smoking a cigar.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Awesome stuff gang and a bevy of beauties to be sure, thank you all for sharing so far and let's keep it going ;)
  • UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    kuzi16:
    hmmmm.... only two of the women in this thread have i actually seen smoking a cigar.
    Good point. Do they all smoke?
  • AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
    Unicorn:
    kuzi16:
    Well, as you probably read in the "wife supporting your hobby" thread, my wife is starting to show interest. Brad was awesome enough to send me an ACID perfume-y cigar for her to try. It is currently romancing a boveda pack in its own plastic back and will most likely be smoked this weekend. I intend on posting pics of the event :)
    AshMe:
    Unicorn:
    kuzi16:
    Well, as you probably read in the "wife supporting your hobby" thread, my wife is starting to show interest. Brad was awesome enough to send me an ACID perfume-y cigar for her to try. It is currently romancing a boveda pack in its own plastic back and will most likely be smoked this weekend. I intend on posting pics of the event :)
    You'll get her hooked :)
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    My wife will smoke on occasion, but generally it's on vacation with a cocktail in hand. No pics=No proof I know I know. Here's the closest thing I've got.
    Wow Jason, she is quite beautiful. Was that y'all's wedding?
    Yeah, we didn't want a big wedding so we just combined wedding and honeymoon all-in-one. Rented a house right on the beach in Belize for pretty cheap and had nice little small ceremony. Plus they had two cigar shops right down the street so it was perfect.
    blutattoo:
    Yeah, we didn't want a big wedding so we just combined wedding and honeymoon all-in-one. Rented a house right on the beach in Belize for pretty cheap and had nice little small ceremony. Plus they had two cigar shops right down the street so it was perfect.
    Ok I'll say something girly then something manly. That dress is beautiful! And your wife is bangin!
  • e6specialke6specialk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 216
    Unicorn:
    blutattoo:
    Ok I'll say something girly then something manly. That dress is beautiful! And your wife is bangin!
    Nice to see you also have a fondness for the ladies...
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Rain:
    Here is my lady!image
    This is one of the many reasons I like you Rain.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    You guys suck. Bunch of lucky SOB's... ;)
    Unicorn:
    blutattoo:
    I tell her that all the time! Just to be clear the part about being banging, not the part about the dress.
    Echambers:
    Rain:
    Here is my lady!image
    You like pedophiles? Isn't that illegal outside of Alabama?
    Echambers:
    Rain:
    Here is my lady!image
    congrats Randy you have a beautiful family thanks for sharing :)
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    YankeeMan:
    Puff_Dougie:

[/URL]

Haha! She's the sweetest girl in the world. Just don't let her catch you rooting against West Virginia!

And no... she doesn't smoke cigars, but she does drink Jack Daniels straight from the bottle.
    Puff_Dougie:
    YankeeMan:
    Puff_Dougie:

[/URL]

Haha! She's the sweetest girl in the world. Just don't let her catch you rooting against West Virginia!

And no... she doesn't smoke cigars, but she does drink Jack Daniels straight from the bottle.
    Drinks Jack from the bottle and shoots a pistol, sounds like Gretchen Wilson. Lucky man you are!
  • TaraLeeTaraLee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 63
    kuzi16:
    TaraLee:
    To kuzi16~ I like that picture! You two look like you are genuinely having a good time! Your wife is very pretty and has a great smile :)

that was a great evening. that picture was actually taken poolside at the Drew Estate Complex in Estali Nicaragua.

...taken by a very drunk Matt Booth.
    WOW! Amazing. No wonder you two were having such a great time! That's outstanding :)

Unicorn:
    blutattoo:
    Unicorn, I must completely agree with you!

blutattoo:
    After careful review from Mrs. tattoo she allowed the following content lol
    OH MY GOODNESS! You have a BEAUTIFUL wife!!!!

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    My girls enjoying a night stroll on the beach.
    photo 20140623_220443_zpsuupfkvgc.jpg
    Big Bro as I've said many times before you have a beautiful family, thanks for sharing!!!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Toombs, even with the Bink/passy in her mouth you can see that smile shining through!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Thanks, Brett and Rob. My youngest, Hadley, is a hoot. You can see the meanness ooze from the tips of her hair...
    This is her demonstrating the proper technique for eating cotton candy.
    photo IMG_20140419_153906_zpsls0nvl1k.jpg
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    That's priceless, Daniel! Good thing for the shades, or she might have glued her eyes shut!
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    Since everyone else is posting pics of their lady I guess I can post a pic of mine

My gf Marianna
    She's so cute!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Thanatos0320:
    Since everyone else is posting pics of their lady I guess I can post a pic of mine

My gf Marianna
    You's a lucky man Mark. Very pretty girl. And that second pic?,.........might be a good one to post in that other thread we love so much ;)
    Thanks for sharing, Mark. Just out of curiosity, whats her descent? Persian? Russian? Greek?