Home Non Cigar Related

How do you look?

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Lmao this is awesome hahaha! I don't have to do that though, the Mrs. Irish points out the hot ones to me when we are out and about and we comment together ;)
  • AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
    ^^ lucky man! I'm the dude on the right. :(
  • TaraLeeTaraLee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 63
    90+ Irishman:
    Lmao this is awesome hahaha! I don't have to do that though, the Mrs. Irish points out the hot ones to me when we are out and about and we comment together ;)
    It's the same with Jay and I... I know he's gonna look- he's human, so I usually point out the hotties, and we look together. Women are beautiful, and I might as well enjoy a little harmless eye-candy too!

TaraLee:
    90+ Irishman:
    It's the same with Jay and I... I know he's gonna look- he's human, so I usually point out the hotties, and we look together. Women are beautiful, and I might as well enjoy a little harmless eye-candy too!

Exactly it's just that, eye candy. We are secure in our relationship and it's human nature to look so we just do it together and laugh :) Besides she knows I don't stray and nighters does she, plus as she says.... "Whatever you want to get your motor running, just remember what garage you park the car in."
    I'm also an insane flirt and had a bit of a girl problem in college, so she doesn't try to change me just make sure that all it is is flirting and looking. No actual play. besides I have no reason to stray my wife is amazing and the only one I ever desire ;)

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    90+ Irishman:
    TaraLee:
    90+ Irishman:

Exactly it's just that, eye candy. We are secure in our relationship and it's human nature to look so we just do it together and laugh :) Besides she knows I don't stray and nighters does she, plus as she says.... "Whatever you want to get your motor running, just remember what garage you park the car in."
    It wasn't that way with us. Maybe the next one I get will be like you guys. If I'm lucky :)
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:
    TaraLee:
    90+ Irishman:

It wasn't that way with us. Maybe the next one I get will be like you guys. If I'm lucky :)
    Sorry to heart that Bob it can be tough and if it's bad enough the death of a relationship. Both Amanda and I had come from really bad relationships previously so we knew what we wanted as well as what we wouldn't tolerate and it worked perfect for us. Best of luck sir!
    90+ Irishman:
    I'm also an insane flirt and had a bit of a girl problem in college, so she doesn't try to change me just make sure that all it is is flirting and looking. No actual play. besides I have no reason to stray my wife is amazing and the only one I ever desire ;)

I don't know the right words at the moment to respond to this post but,.......... :) Oh, yeah. You lucky man you!
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:

I don't know the right words at the moment to respond to this post but,.......... :) Oh, yeah. You lucky man you!
    Hahahaha don't i effin' know it ;) She even agreed to do a modeling pic for the "Girls of Ccom".... Never know if the next bum on the bum of the week thread will be something interesting...
    90+ Irishman:
    Bob Luken:
    90+ Irishman:

Hahahaha don't i effin' know it ;) She even agreed to do a modeling pic for the "Girls of Ccom".... Never know if the next bum on the bum of the week thread will be something interesting...
    I want first spot on the waiting list for those calendars :)
    HAHAHAHAHA I think these could be some money makers for Ccom ;)
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    Wait till you guys get into your late 60's. I thought the urge to look would pass as I got older. No chance of that and I believe that the compulsion to admire a hottie is hardwired into us. My better half does not begrudge me looking but if i get close enough to catch a aroma the hammer comes down! Same with her.
    First Warrior:
    Wait till you guys get into your late 60's. I thought the urge to look would pass as I got older. No chance of that and I believe that the compulsion to admire a hottie is hardwired into us. My better half does not begrudge me looking but if i get close enough to catch a aroma the hammer comes down! Same with her.
    hahahaha nice Roger ;) Luckily computers don't have a smell or aroma ;)
    First Warrior:
    hahahaha nice Roger ;) Luckily computers don't have a smell or aroma ;)
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    First Warrior:

So very true.....a pretty female/lady/girl/person is a joy to watch. Not so much with evil intent anymore, more like thank you.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    jd50ae:
    First Warrior:

So very true.....a pretty female/lady/girl/person is a joy to watch. Not so much with evil intent anymore, more like thank you.

These old eyes appreciate the curves and soft lines of the female form. And they bring back a huge trove of pleasant memories. Aaahh, yes....... ??
    jlmarta:
    jd50ae:
    First Warrior:

These old eyes appreciate the curves and soft lines of the female form. And they bring back a huge trove of pleasant memories. Aaahh, yes....... ??
    Marty sometimes a cigar is just a cigar... Oops my bad that's just your personality showing :P