Home General Discussion

Insane deal of the year - Oliveros LTD

jeffjacksonjeffjackson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
The LTD just might be the finest, fulll-bodied Oliveros cigar blend to date. Dubbed LTD due to its limited production - only 2,000 signed and numbered boxes of each size have been made - this powerhouse smoke features a beautiful Brazilian wrapper leaf. Beneath this flavorful wrapper awaits a complex mixture of Nicaraguan, Peruvian, and Dominican long-fillers secured by a tasty Corojo binder. The result is an eventful, yet balanced, smoke layered with bold spices and complemented by a soothing aroma. Boxes of (10) cigars $39.95 in (Belicoso Fino 5.5x50) and (Gran Robusto 5.5x52). (5) Pack samplers $19.95 either size. EMIAL ME: jjackson@cigar.com FULL BODIED - FULL FLAVORED WONDERFUL CIGAR!

Comments

• TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
  • TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
    Just got off the phone with Jeff, he said he got the green light to hook up this special deal as Ccom does not have enough to run a one day special... I have a box coming! Thanks Jeff!
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I got a box also, awesome deal, jump in if you can!
  • jeffjacksonjeffjackson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    Thanks fellas and let me know what you think after you get and try the cigars. Jeff
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    I have had these and jumped on the last time they had a daily deal of them. They are a great cigar perfectly made. I almost did a nub stand with one of these. No kidding. Also it is cheaper. I paid 25 bucks for 5 of them last time. jump on them. I just don't have the room.
  • jeffjacksonjeffjackson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    Thewelder:
    I have had these and jumped on the last time they had a daily deal of them. They are a great cigar perfectly made. I almost did a nub stand with one of these. No kidding. Also it is cheaper. I paid 25 bucks for 5 of them last time. jump on them. I just don't have the room.
    Thanks for the post and they are great cigars, we are selling through them pretty quick...and once these boxes are gone..."they are gone".