Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ok. I fell for it...

AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
I really thought I was going to get a "newsletter" and a "code of conduct." You guys pick on the new guy, huh? Thats ok I guess. Because by doing this....you've just given away your position (ahem...return address). And if you give away your position....you can expect to get sniped! Thanks Vance! Beautiful bookmark! And ummm....watch your back. image

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    You have to love them bookmarks.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    AshMe:
    I really thought I was going to get a "newsletter" and a "code of conduct." You guys pick on the new guy, huh? Thats ok I guess. Because by doing this....you've just given away your position (ahem...return address). And if you give away your position....you can expect to get sniped! Thanks Vance! Beautiful bookmark! And ummm....watch your back. image
    What a dumb ash! LMAO what a great way to welcome a guy. I think all of us have fell for a noob trick at one time or another. Nice job and a big welcome if i haven't said it yet.
  • AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
    ^^^ "Dumb Ash." Nicely done. Thanks for the welcome. Can't wait til I'm no longer a noob and can start targeting a few noobs of my own. Hopefully there will always be noobs. Gotta keep bringing them in.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Ohhh yeah good going Vance!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Wow what a dumb ash indeed. Seen Vance try that on like 100 people and this is the first one to fall for it...just goes to show keep casting and your bound to get a bite. Good job Vance and welcome Ash
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Vance gave you a lesson in "code of conduct" right there. Beware the BOTL bearing gifts.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Know whats really fun? Putting a heavy hitters addy on a bomb. So when you "Fire back" all you really do is poke a sleeping bear. yeah....good times, good times.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    New Boots:
    Know whats really fun? Putting a heavy hitters addy on a bomb. So when you "Fire back" all you really do is poke a sleeping bear. yeah....good times, good times.
    Classic.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    The newsletter is fantastic isn't it. Lol!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    AshMe:
    ^^^ "Dumb Ash." Nicely done. Thanks for the welcome. Can't wait til I'm no longer a noob and can start targeting a few noobs of my own. Hopefully there will always be noobs. Gotta keep bringing them in.
    Glad you got it! Happy you like it! When I was looking for one to send you that one literally had your name it!!
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    New Boots:
    Boots, why is it every time I see you put the word Fire inside " ", I get real nervous and paranoid?
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    FireRob:
    New Boots:
    Boots, why is it every time I see you put the word Fire inside " ", I get real nervous and paranoid?
    Don't worry, I have some ammo "almost" ready to "fire". I'm almost there...just not quite yet.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Don't worry Ash, you weren't the first despite what some ppl have said. Nor will you be the last. Welcome brother and pay it forward!