Home General Discussion

Need to confirm RCY's Addy

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Hey gang, so I have a PO Box addy from Rick but he is adamant that it's no longer in ise and won't provide a different addy. I'm sending to that addy regardless but was hoping to confirm with someone who has mailed to Rick recently. Of you can please let me know but I'm shipping to that PO box tomorrow regardless unless I get a different addy.

Comments

• AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
    I wanted to PM you but its not working. Please PM me.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    So Mike. You are waiting for Rick to put together your newbie trade package while you throw him in front of the bus by giving up his address? This just keeps getting better and better by the minute
    Well, I asked someone to send me a Code of Conduct manual, but got tricked. What do I do?
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    AshMe:
    Well, I asked someone to send me a Code of Conduct manual, but got tricked. What do I do?

Now I know how you roll, thanks Brett(90+Irishman) for pulling him out for me. Can't wait to return fire, I meant trade....

Wait wait wait....this was a set up??? I haven't done anything yet! I swear. The PMs didn't work!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    PM to you..... Hehehe snicker snicker. The best part is this was NOT a setup just Rick looking for reasons to show he's top dog. Glad I will have the chance to teach him otherwise ;)
    ::whistles::....La dee daa dee daa...:whistles:... (looking innocent)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    AshMe, a good analogy of this situation would be this: Two grizzly bears awake from hibernation and come out of their dens. You are standing between them with a big steak in your hands.
    lmaoooo!! Funniest thing I've heard yet. I guess being a newbie I can plead ignorance.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    rsherman24:
    AshMe, a good analogy of this situation would be this: Two grizzly bears awake from hibernation and come out of their dens. You are standing between them with a big steak in your hands.
    Meh, more like two puppies crawling out from under their mums...nothing to worry about. LOL
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Ken Light:
    rsherman24:
    Meh, more like two puppies crawling out from under their mums...nothing to worry about. LOL
    HAHAHA... that's priceless right there.
    WaltBasil:
    Ken Light:
    rsherman24:

Priceless huh Walt, mental note that Walt enjoys Ken's humor. How have you been Ken, I see your humor has not changed :)
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    RCY Cigars:
    WaltBasil:
    Ken Light:
    rsherman24:

Priceless huh Walt, mental note that Walt enjoys Ken's humor. How have you been Ken, I see your humor has not changed :)
    Only priceless because I know that couldn't be further from the truth. Lulling the new guys into a sense of security.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Hey 90+Irish. Send me a PM. I also can't send you one for some reason.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Baahahahaha... This is classic
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    I got a bad feeling about this, someone is getting set up. Either way, some won't be back from this.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Could have text me, would gladly give you his addy
    deejmemixx:

Man! Where did I go wrong with my so-called friends? Is this really happening, what did I ever do to you Sir???

RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:

Man! Where did I go wrong with my so-called friends? Is this really happening, what did I ever do to you Sir???

You whine like a little girl ;)
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    RCY Cigars:
    WaltBasil:
    Ken Light:
    rsherman24:

Was it supposed to? ;D I'm great, Rick, hope you're good too.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:

You whine like a little girl ;)
    Hold on Rick, Ill send you a text message. Lol
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    It was nice knowing all of you involved in this.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    90+ Irishman:
    Hey gang, so I have a PO Box addy from Rick but he is adamant that it's no longer in ise and won't provide a different addy. I'm sending to that addy regardless but was hoping to confirm with someone who has mailed to Rick recently. Of you can please let me know but I'm shipping to that PO box tomorrow regardless unless I get a different addy.
    Not a good idea young one! Not good at all...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    You don't want to cross Rick! He never forgets any bad deed:)
    Well, hasn't Rick recently come back from a long hiatus? Maybe you guys are overestimating him.
    Maybe he has returned a softy. Its not like he was at Rikers Island, or anything like that.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    You dont know Rick!!!
    ^^^ ::yawn:: All I know....and I've seen for the past few days....are lips flappin'.
    AshMe:
    ^^^ ::yawn:: All I know....and I've seen for the past few days....are lips flappin'.
    Bwahahahahaha I like this :D
    AshMe:
    Well, hasn't Rick recently come back from a long hiatus? Maybe you guys are overestimating him.
    Maybe he has returned a softy. Its not like he was at Rikers Island, or anything like that.

Umm Newblet, aren't you being sponsored by me? You have not received your box yet and your questioning your sponsor. Wow, this is a first. Just let me know if YOUR INSURANCE doesn't pay for your mailbox Rook....

RCY Cigars:
    AshMe:

Umm Newblet, aren't you being sponsored by me? You have not received your box yet and your questioning your sponsor. Wow, this is a first. Just let me know if YOUR INSURANCE doesn't pay for your mailbox Rook....

Ummm....ok. I'll put my little tail between my legs and run along home. You win. I'm going to have to move my PO Box to a new post office after your bomb. Nothing but rubble....its on the news.

roland_7707:
    You dont know Rick!!!

Yeah, I guess I didnt. Some people only learn the hard way. Now cowboy over here decides to poke the bear. May god have mercy on your soul because there ain't going to be much of you left when Rick gets through with you.