Home General Discussion

Need Nachos Please Help ;)

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
Need some nacho info so if you know where to get those please let me know via text (if you got my digits) or PM

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Your number still 911?
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rain:
    Your number still 911?
    Naw but my b1tches errr I mean targets err I mean friends will need that number.
    Got this covered thanks all
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Tortilla chips, queso fresco, and salsa if you're keeping it simple....seasoned beef, jalapeños, fresh tomatoes, etc if you're going all out ;-)

Hey Brett! What up bro?
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    jgibv:
    Tortilla chips, queso fresco, and salsa if you're keeping it simple....seasoned beef, jalapeños, fresh tomatoes, etc if you're going all out ;-)

Hey Brett! What up bro?
    Great..now I am hungry!
    jgibv:

Hey Brett! What up bro?
    Hey brother doing well thanks, how are you doing?
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    90+ Irishman:
    Need some nacho info so if you know where to get those please let me know via text (if you got my digits) or PM
    So um...err....welcome back?
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:

Hey Brett! What up bro?
    Glad to see you back bro. Hope the fam is doing well too.

Ups & downs here but can't complain too much....
    you know....
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    So um...err....welcome back?
    Lol thanks. It's been a while since I was this active. I check in on occasion but there are a number of things that have prevented me from being overly active.
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:

Hey Brett! What up bro?
    Glad to see you back bro. Hope the fam is doing well too.

Ups & downs here but can't complain too much....
    you know....
    Glad to hear and I know what you mean the family has been doing really well but I've been battling something awful with health this year which is a big reason for me becoming inactive here for a while. Not getting better but hey whatever that's life.