Home General Discussion

Thank you, Jim!

HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
Just a big thanks to Jim and everyone else at Ccom. I just got off the phone placing an order for a box of the Diesel's that I will be splitting with Matt and Shaun.

I told him I would be splitting the box and I wanted to know if he could include an extra water pillow so I could ship these to the other BOTL. He said he would make sure there were a couple of them in there for me, and on top of that, he told me he will be taking care of the shipping for me!

This place is great. That is all.

Comments

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Hugemoose:
    Just a big thanks to Jim and everyone else at Ccom. I just got off the phone placing an order for a box of the Diesel's that I will be splitting with Matt and Shaun.

I told him I would be splitting the box and I wanted to know if he could include an extra water pillow so I could ship these to the other BOTL. He said he would make sure there were a couple of them in there for me, and on top of that, he told me he will be taking care of the shipping for me!

Awesome!! I can't wait to try these!!
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    Matt Marvel:
    Hugemoose:

Awesome!! I can't wait to try these!!
    Seconded! and thanks for taking care of this Hugemoose.
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    Third.....ed? Haha.

I'm glad I could help guys. I am looking forward to these sticks and once again, I am always pleased with ccom. They are good people.
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    Just bought a 5 pack of Diesels and 1 Dominus...can't wait for the mail to arrive tomorrow....
  • jeffjacksonjeffjackson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    tankbonnies:
    Just bought a 5 pack of Diesels and 1 Dominus...can't wait for the mail to arrive tomorrow....
    Good helping you out brother! Enjoy those smokes, let me know what you think by PM, email, call or just a post here. Thanks Jeff
  • tankbonniestankbonnies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 191
    jeffjackson:
    tankbonnies:
    Good helping you out brother! Enjoy those smokes, let me know what you think by PM, email, call or just a post here. Thanks Jeff
    Thanks again Jeff...You guys are great.....and once again...Great Service....
    tankbonnies:
    jeffjackson:
    tankbonnies:
    Thanks again Jeff...You guys are great.....and once again...Great Service....
    Hey anytime and speak to you soon!
  • JKTexJKTex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 92
    Ya well I don't know about how great the service is.  I placed an order on Monday afternoon and it didn't ship until the same afternoon, then it took damn near 36 hours to make it about 2000 miles and land in my humidor!!  Big Smile [:D]

Hmm, I guess that's not too bad huh?  Smile [:)]
    JKTex:
    Ya well I don't know about how great the service is.  I placed an order on Monday afternoon and it didn't ship until the same afternoon, then it took damn near 36 hours to make it about 2000 miles and land in my humidor!!  Big Smile [:D]

Those UPS guys...normally we would have it there within 32 hours....can win them all...hahaha
  • HugemooseHugemoose Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 458
    JKTex:

Well my sticks traveled a whole 50 miles and took just over 24 hours to get here.....somebody could have just driven it to my house :-D