Home General Discussion

Xikar

tshawtshaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
Hey guys, I just wanted to put in a good word for Xikar here. Im sure all of you know they sell quality products with unbelievable warranty, but what I am about to say is above and beyond what even great customer service is as far as im concerned. I had sent my xikar ex lighter and xiker 007 punch cutter in seperate packaging envelopes in for warranty. Unfortunately, someone at the post office took a look at the envelopes and saw Xikar written on them. Xikar emailed me and said they received empty envelopes with holes ripped in them. They then went on to tell me they are going to send me two brand new products. HATS OFF TO XIKAR!

Comments

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    tshaw:
    Hey guys, I just wanted to put in a good word for Xikar here. Im sure all of you know they sell quality products with unbelievable warranty, but what I am about to say is above and beyond what even great customer service is as far as im concerned. I had sent my xikar ex lighter and xiker 007 punch cutter in seperate packaging envelopes in for warranty. Unfortunately, someone at the post office took a look at the envelopes and saw Xikar written on them. Xikar emailed me and said they received empty envelopes with holes ripped in them. They then went on to tell me they are going to send me two brand new products. HATS OFF TO XIKAR!
    That's awesome! I hope they fingerprint those envelopes and track down who did it!
  • tshawtshaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
    rwheelwright:
    tshaw:
    That's awesome! I hope they fingerprint those envelopes and track down who did it!
    Yea that would be awesome. well i guess ill consider it my own gift to a lucky unknown botl that works for usps
  • nickgonzonickgonzo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 146
    I dont know man, I dont think a true BOTL would steal from another one. My take on it
  • tshawtshaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
    nickgonzo:
    I dont know man, I dont think a true BOTL would steal from another one. My take on it
    good point, good point.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    Nice that Xicar took care of you, but much more likely that the automated equipment at the PO ripped your stuff open.