Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sherm You @$$!!!!!!

FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
Just a bit of back ground. Sherm has sent me more package's then any one should ever send someone (Andy aka ckrdsmoke is a very close second) and I have never sent Sherm one single stick. (yet). I had a post about how long it takes me to pack up a bomb and Carl decides he will be a smart @$$ and take it as a challenge and packs up a nice package for me. It's obvious it wasn't just randomly thrown together to save time, cause there are nothing but sticks on my wish and like list and new to me/never had. Point very well taken, your Jonny On The Spot Mad Bomber!!!! Your time will come, soon, very soon!!!! (as in Wend. or Thurs)

Stop being such an @$$ and stop sending me stuff!!!! ( dude you know I love ya!)

Here is what he sent me
hey what is the unbanded one with the star on the cap? That's is cool and will have to post detailed pics of it

photo IMG_3941.jpg

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Sherm is on fiya as of late.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    I'm having trouble recovering from just one of his bombs. He's being a real bully to you. And you know what you have to do to stop a bully... Stand up to him! Don't take it Rob.

Oh, and great hit Sherm.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Sherm is a bombing demon!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    2 minutes to prep. 2 days to ship. Boom.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Hey Sherm, what is the one with out a band and the star on the cap?
    I'll have to look it up. It was in a package deal that I got. They threw in some 4th of july filler sticks and over charged for the 3 Tat M80's. They are pretty good though.

I was going to tell you it was a LE Camacho and let you go crazy for a while trying to find it. Couldn't do it.
    rsherman24:
    I was going to tell you it was a LE Camacho and let you go crazy for a while trying to find it. Couldn't do it.
    Lol. I appreciate you not doing that to me. I am always finding out about Camacho's I never knew existed (and will never have) and wouldn't be surprised to find out about another
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Sherm must like to pick on Bears fans! Nice hit! Not to thread-jack, but did you see Camacho is coming out with a barber pole Rob?
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Sherman tanked!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Well you got the Camacho one out to me pretty damn quick so you kind of deserved this lol. Thanks again though for a great selection of Camachos to try and now just have to figure out which one to fire up first.
    ejgorman:
    Sherm must like to pick on Bears fans! Nice hit! Not to thread-jack, but did you see Camacho is coming out with a barber pole Rob?
    Really? You messen with me? I know the knew Ditka cigar is out soon (already my least favorite and haven't even tried it yet(stupid cowboys))
    rsherman24:
    Da Bears Suck
    Hate ya too Sherm!!
    jimmyv723:
    Well you got the Camacho one out to me pretty damn quick so you kind of deserved this lol. Thanks again though for a great selection of Camachos to try and now just have to figure out which one to fire up first.
    Jimmy I'd say start with all the old bends and move up from there. Prob go with the Havana first (old yellow band). Save that Delux for when your mowing the yard or really drunk off your @$$ and its your 5th cigar of the day and it won't matter what it taste like (did I mention it's not my favorite?). I haven't even tried the Machito's yet but figured they would come in handy for a quick winter smoke
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    FireRob:
    jimmyv723:
    Jimmy I'd say start with all the old bends and move up from there. Prob go with the Havana first (old yellow band). Save that Delux for when your mowing the yard or really drunk off your @$$ and its your 5th cigar of the day and it won't matter what it taste like (did I mention it's not my favorite?). I haven't even tried the Machito's yet but figured they would come in handy for a quick winter smoke

Figured would be best to start with the older blends too but went with the Corojo Maduro Monarca. Just fired it up and so far it's good. Yeah those Machitos will be nice when I just want a quick smoke.
    Just a bump from the second page to remind everyone what I think of Sherm ;-)