Home General Discussion

Who wants to throw someone under the bus?

2»

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    danielzreyes:
    I want to throw Jay Bohon under the bus
    Thant's really not necessary. I am just a new guy. Nothing to see here folks! No bombs needed!

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jbohon:
    danielzreyes:
    Thant's really not necessary. I am just a new guy. Nothing to see here folks! No bombs needed!

What are your plans for tomorrow Jay?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    roland_7707:
    There used to be a bork-a-dex around somewhere. Dont know who has an updated list.
    Also known as a "Bus Schedule." :^)
  • First WarriorFirst Warrior Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 707
    danielzreyes:
    jbohon:
    danielzreyes:

The kids start another wonderful year of school tomorrow, so I'll likely be helping them with homework and such. Other than that, I'm hoping it'll be a quiet evening. It's been a bit crazy around here as of late.

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jbohon:
    danielzreyes:
    jbohon:
    danielzreyes:

The kids start another wonderful year of school tomorrow, so I'll likely be helping them with homework and such. Other than that, I'm hoping it'll be a quiet evening. It's been a bit crazy around here as of late.

good. go stand by your mailbox
    danielzreyes:
    jbohon:
    danielzreyes:
    jbohon:
    danielzreyes:

good. go stand by your mailbox
    uh oh...

roland_7707:
    There used to be a bork-a-dex around somewhere. Dont know who has an updated list.
    Ok, I've seen the term Bork-a-dex around here a couple times. Will someone please tell me what the heck that means?

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    Bork was a running joke around here when someone misstyped BOTL and BORK stuck around and the rest is like a Roll-A-dex of address's hence Bork-a-dex
    Gotcha. I figured the roll-a-dex reference but the bork part was throwing me off. I though it might have been some super secret code word that I needed a decoder ring to understand.

• ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    I'm a bit late here, but I'd like to throw FireRob under the bus. He loves Camacho and cheap smokes and has an almost suicidal penchant for cheering on the underdog, as well as losing his herf-a-dor.
    ejgorman:
    I'm a bit late here, but I'd like to throw FireRob under the bus. He loves Camacho and cheap smokes and has an almost suicidal penchant for cheering on the underdog, as well as losing his herf-a-dor.
    Noted. Is there a story to the herf-a-dor loss or does he just like losing them?

• ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    He's a Bears fan, so who knows...maybe he just forgot Da Herf!
    For the record I didn't actually loose the herfAdor. When I called the guy at work and told him where to check he didn't check it very good and I just assumed I must have left it on the truck tool box and drove off. Found it three days later exactly where I thought it was. Eric your opinion as a Fudge Packers fan is not relevant here. BEAR DOWN!
    Oh and Eric, I already gave him your address and as the rules clearly state: if a BOTL throws you under the bus first, you can not do the same later. Sorry rules are rules, your going to have to nominate someone else
    And now for the fun part.

Incoming!!