Home General Discussion

Oliva Event

mcadenheadmcadenhead Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
Thanks to never ending road construction and the detour from hell, I ended up stopping by a local shop tonight that I have never been in. As luck would have it, they were having an Oliva event. The sales rep knew his product well and answered all of my newbie questions. Buy 3 cigars, get one free was the special. I walked out with 8 cigars that I have not tried and a sandwich. Best detour ever

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    Cool. Did you pick up any of the new Cain?
  • rmccloudrmccloud Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 160
    mcadenhead:
    Thanks to never ending road construction and the detour from hell, I ended up stopping by a local shop tonight that I have never been in. As luck would have it, they were having an Oliva event. The sales rep knew his product well and answered all of my newbie questions. Buy 3 cigars, get one free was the special. I walked out with 8 cigars that I have not tried and a sandwich. Best detour ever

Dang it!! Which shop did you hit up? I wasn't aware that someone was having an Oliva event last night.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    Most importantly, how was the sandwich?
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I have to take a detour every Monday evening for road construction/blasting ....all I ever get to see is deer, owls, cows and a waterfall !!!
  • chuck86chuck86 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    gmill880:
    I have to take a detour every Monday evening for road construction/blasting ....all I ever get to see is deer, owls, cows and a waterfall !!!
    Wow I would like to have that kind of view when I drive anywhere let alone work. but I guess one mans crappy view is another mans postcard. Oh yeah and how was the sandwich and what kind was it. I hope it was tasty.
  • mcadenheadmcadenhead Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    Cigar Haven in Fishers. I picked up a few Oliva Series O, V, and G. The sandwich was great! Nothing better than Quizno's after the gym
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Got one of these events tomorrow (Thursday) at the Cigar Merchant in Blue Springs if any of you KC area guys are interested. Can't buy anything but I may go check it out.