• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Mr. Rick Young?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Bigshizza:
    Mr. Rick Young?
    text him no response as of yet
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    If you can't get a hold of him head to Shelly's Backroom. It's just east of the White House.
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    Echambers:
    If you can't get a hold of him head to Shelly's Backroom. It's just east of the White House.
    I'm assuming you are not planning to actually go into DC from IAD are you? It would be a decent haul from there, then again, if you've got 8 hours... Let me know if you do, my husband and I work in DC so maybe we could meet up with you at Shelly's or somewhere. There's also the new Silver line on the metro that is open, I'm sure there are buses from the airport to the metro.
    Edna20:
    Echambers:
    I'm assuming you are not planning to actually go into DC from IAD are you? It would be a decent haul from there, then again, if you've got 8 hours... Let me know if you do, my husband and I work in DC so maybe we could meet up with you at Shelly's or somewhere. There's also the new Silver line on the metro that is open, I'm sure there are buses from the airport to the metro.
    wasn't sure what to do, figured there would be a close place to airport to sit and enjoy a cigar, not sure I would want to leave to far from the airport.
    deejmemixx:
    Edna20:
    Echambers:
    wasn't sure what to do, figured there would be a close place to airport to sit and enjoy a cigar, not sure I would want to leave to far from the airport.
    Ok, yeah, I don't think you'd want to go all the way into DC. There's a place called Cigar Town in Reston or a place called Cigar Connection in Sterling. These would both be closer to the airport. I'm not sure if we have any others from Northern VA on here that can speak to either of those? Hope you find someplace, 8 hours is a lot of time to kill in an airport! Have a safe trip.
    Edna20:
    deejmemixx:
    Edna20:
    Echambers:
    Ok, yeah, I don't think you'd want to go all the way into DC. There's a place called Cigar Town in Reston or a place called Cigar Connection in Sterling. These would both be closer to the airport. I'm not sure if we have any others from Northern VA on here that can speak to either of those? Hope you find someplace, 8 hours is a lot of time to kill in an airport! Have a safe trip.
    thanks for the reply i really appreciate it,and the info. I have super bad luck so I will probably just find a near by park to have a smoke as i am sure there is no smoking at this airport.
    just talked to both places on the phone, the cigar town people sounded nice and the cigar connection guy was a jack ass...so I will be going to the cigar place. Its a 20 min taxi ride....are taxies really stupid cash? I suppose they are
    You're welcome, sorry we can't join you! Cabs are not cheap, but I think the ones that you pick up at the airport are cheaper maybe.
    Hmmm, just saw that it's the one in Reston that sounded better. Look at a bus to the silver line metro station and maybe cab from there. I think the end of the silver line is close to where the shop is.