Home General Discussion

Cigar Band Art

Joyful''s-Cigar-ArtJoyful''s-Cigar-Art Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
I'm an artist who creates using cigar bands. My art can be seen at facebook.com/joyfulscigarart and purchased at mkt.com/joyfuls-cigar-art.

I'm always on the hunt for cigar bands and would be willing to pay shipping or trade for cigars.

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Cool. Send me some cigars as trade. I will send back lots of bands. I have a big jar full
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    I have to say they look like a lot of thought went into them, and there are a couple that really catch my eye. Well done. But a little out of my "I can afford" range.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Joyful''s-Cigar-Art:
    I'm an artist who creates using cigar bands. My art can be seen at facebook.com/joyfulscigarart and purchased at mkt.com/joyfuls-cigar-art. I'm always on the hunt for cigar bands and would be willing to pay shipping or trade for cigars.

Since I don't do Facebook, is there some other link where a person can view your work?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    jlmarta:
    Joyful''s-Cigar-Art:
    I'm an artist who creates using cigar bands. My art can be seen at facebook.com/joyfulscigarart and purchased at mkt.com/joyfuls-cigar-art. I'm always on the hunt for cigar bands and would be willing to pay shipping or trade for cigars.

Since I don't do Facebook, is there some other link where a person can view your work?
    Marty, here is the link.

https://squareup.com/market/joyfuls-cigar-art

Interesting stuff. Kind of pricey, but can see the potential.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Some cool stuff there Joyful, dancing bear gave me a flashback though. Are you a cigar smoker? Stick around and have some fun but be careful what you wish for, we are all cigar-poor here.