Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Last Birthday hit

kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
So my birthday was at the end of July and I have been busy with life as usual and just wanted to say thanks to JimmyV723 ..... I herfed with Jimmy a few years back and he is a good BOTL for sure ...... He can also read extremely well, Mr. Jimmy decided to look at my profile and send me lots of cigars that were on my favorites list .... I appreciate the gift Jimmy and look forward to herfing soon now that you are back in the area. Here's the hit........
photo photo17_zpsfad2f3dd.jpg
photo photo27_zps5c3f66d9.jpg
photo photo36_zps846c51ae.jpg
Thanks Again brother.

Comments

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Just glad they made it safe because I know they had a long journey. I was hoping to get them to you by your Birthday but wanted to wait for the Serie Vs and DPG Blues to get here and include them in the Birthday Beating. I had written a note too but forgot to throw it in there but I knew you'd realize who it was from lol. Getting together for a herf sometime is a definite must and just let me know when things aren't as hectic for you bro.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    That's a great version of Jimmy on Jimmy crime if I ever saw one! Very nice sticks!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Jimmy hit Jimmy in July, jeezem. Nice hit jimmy and Happy be-lated B-Day Jimmy.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    The3Stogies:

Lol, yeah and our BDays are less than a week apart and we were born the same year. Both Leos too so I guess cue the Twilight Zone music haha.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    jimmyv723:
    The3Stogies:

Lol, yeah and our BDays are less than a week apart and we were born the same year. Both Leos too so I guess cue the Twilight Zone music haha.

That is very cool, guess I should have said be-lated Happy B-Day to the Jimmies