Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

One of those bombs...

RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
...that really means a lot. Don't get me wrong, they ALL mean a lot...but...yeah. You know how it is, you're having a rough day/week/month and you get that package that brings a smile to your face. As some of you know, recently my computer went down. I love my family. A great wife who is a great mom and two kids that sometimes, just sometimes, act like humans. But after them...my computer. I'm Randy, and I'm a nerd (Hiiiiii Randy!). Take my car, take my house....just not my Intel Core i7 2600K. Anyways, what does a Padiwan do when he's in need of help? He calls his Jedi daddy. So I contacted honorknight, and out of the kindness of his heart he fielded about 73 PMs from me about my computer and just WTF is a PCIe slot? He also agreed to ship me a part to test said PCIe slot. But that's not all he sent. I'm going to say "Thank You!" now, because most people won't make it past the pictures. Steve, when words won't do....bro hug. imageimageimageimageimageimageimageOh, and the whole freaking point of the package..image

Comments