Home General Discussion

COTM question

coachkm01coachkm01 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
I just joined the COTM and I was wondering when I can expect my first shipment.

Thanks for your replies

Comments

• TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    Your first one is a special package, so they may send it right away. At least they did for me, but I joined near the end of a month.
  • coachkm01coachkm01 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    I hope so. As a rookie, I am looking forward to these shipments to help grow my knowledge and limited stock.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    I JUST started the COTM package, and it ships right away. I'm excited for it!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    TheShaun:
    Your first one is a special package, so they may send it right away. At least they did for me, but I joined near the end of a month.
    What is in the special package, anything good? How about the rest of COTM is it worth the money?
  • TheShaunTheShaun Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 425
    Sandman1am:
    TheShaun:
    What is in the special package, anything good? How about the rest of COTM is it worth the money?
    Sol Cubano Artisan (but I got the Padilla Artisan in mine), Gurkha Centurian, Gurkha Titan II, Craycliff 1966, Padilla Sganture 1932. I've only gotten that order so I don't know what's to follow.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    You get it right away, it's worth it.... Nuff said...

To me, half the awesomeness is getting rando cigars in teh mail!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Someone send me a Titan II. My Titan is lonely!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    The first month is a win. Ive gotten a few months since... its great, I love the random. And ive done the math, the packages have always been at *least* a few bucks more in cigars than you are paying.