Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newbie instructions for trades , Passes and Bombs????

Retircs1Retircs1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
I am very new to CC and I am not sure if I am to wait until I have reached 500 post to understand what this is. But I do know I have put away some of my spending money to play or join in when it is ok. I have checked out some of the stuff going on in here and it is very cool. what is a a Passes, and a bomb? I think " trade" speaks for it's self lol

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    No need to wait, however you do need a sponsor to get going. A bomb is when you decide to send someone a care package for whatever reason. A pass is a group of people that have decided to essentially trade sticks by passing a package around. With that being said what do you have to trade?
  • Retircs1Retircs1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    at this time I have not a dam thing lol waiting for my Garo's double maduro's coming tomorrow Mazo of 20 what I have right now? about 10 sticks of Asernsee Maduro's toro. nothing to trade yet I would not want to trade something that is not of the same measure of Stick. I need to be sponsored and schooled a little :)
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Retircs1:
    I am very new to CC and I am not sure if I am to wait until I have reached 500 post to understand what this is. But I do know I have put away some of my spending money to play or join in when it is ok. I have checked out some of the stuff going on in here and it is very cool. what is a a Passes, and a bomb? I think " trade" speaks for it's self lol
    Trades, pass, bombs etiquette thread
    A pass is something someone sets up where they send out a box of cigars.
    There is a list of people on the pass. It goes to the person in line, he "takes" a few cigars and "puts" a few cigars. Then on to the next person in line until it returns back to the originating person or the person he designates. That's the basics of it.

A bomb is where you randomly send a package of cigars to someone. For what ever reason.
    They was a smart A, they seemed to be flying under the radar, retaliation, you see something you know someone will like and want to send it, a wake up call, they mentioned they wanted to try something you have or what ever floats your boat.
    Bombs are unsolicited gifts and as such require no returns.
    And their are no requirements as to what you bomb them with. A gift is a gift.
    There is no requirements for bombing someone.

Trades with new folks usually require them to send their end first.
    Passes will all have their own requirements for each pass. So it is very well likely that a post requirement will be on their rules.
    Retircs1:
    at this time I have not a dam thing lol waiting for my Garo's double maduro's coming tomorrow Mazo of 20 what I have right now? about 10 sticks of Asernsee Maduro's toro. nothing to trade yet I would not want to trade something that is not of the same measure of Stick. I need to be sponsored and schooled a little :)
    I trade 5 of something you have and I will send something once I receive. It will at least get you going. If interested send me a pm and I will reply with my adress.
    Read this selection. I just offered up the cliff notes.
    0patience:
    Retircs1:
    Trades, pass, bombs etiquette thread
    A pass is something someone sets up where they send out a box of cigars.
    There is a list of people on the pass. It goes to the person in line, he "takes" a few cigars and "puts" a few cigars. Then on to the next person in line until it returns back to the originating person or the person he designates. That's the basics of it.

A bomb is where you randomly send a package of cigars to someone. For what ever reason.
    They was a smart A, they seemed to be flying under the radar, retaliation, you see something you know someone will like and want to send it, a wake up call, they mentioned they wanted to try something you have or what ever floats your boat.
    Bombs are unsolicited gifts and as such require no returns.
    And their are no requirements as to what you bomb them with. A gift is a gift.
    There is no requirements for bombing someone.

Trades with new folks usually require them to send their end first.
    Passes will all have their own requirements for each pass. So it is very well likely that a post requirement will be on their rules.