• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    rsherman24:
    Coincidence?
    Im sure. Totally different address.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    rsherman24:
    Coincidence?
    Purely coincidence and I hope you see that by my activity on here. I have done some research and I do not want to be in anyway associated with prior shenanigans that may have occurred. I happen too be looking for a good pic and found one. I had no idea that there was animosity towards this and if I would have known I never would have used it. If there is someone that has any doubts you can PM me!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    matkn293:
    rsherman24:
    Coincidence?
    Purely coincidence and I hope you see that by my activity on here. I have done some research and I do not want to be in anyway associated with prior shenanigans that may have occurred. I happen too be looking for a good pic and found one. I had no idea that there was animosity towards this and if I would have known I never would have used it. If there is someone that has any doubts you can PM me!
    No doubts. You seem to be a stand up guy. Just messing around a little. Nothing was meant to reflect on you personally.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    matkn293:
    rsherman24:
    Coincidence?
    They're just messing with you Mark. We all know you're a generous BOTL and a stand up guy.
    matkn293:
    rsherman24:
    Coincidence?

All good man. Was not meant towards you. Just an inside joke that I am sure you had no idea about.
    No worries, just want to make sure there is no doubt that I have the best intentions.
    matkn293:
    No worries, just want to make sure there is no doubt that I have the best intentions.

I can prove it to you that there is no doubt if you want?
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    rsherman24:
    matkn293:

You bout to kick some butt Sherm? I know he's a newb but I think I want to welcome him smoke em style!!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    matkn293:

You bout to kick some butt Sherm? I know he's a newb but I think I want to welcome him smoke em style!!!

I'm down with that. Can't have anyone thinking we don't trust them.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    matkn293:

Truth.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    matkn293:

Truth.
    OMG!!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Poor Mark. He seemed like a nice young fellow...
    Oh lord. There is no need for this madness.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    matkn293:

Think you're past the point of no return on this one buddy. Just go to your happy place and let the carnage commence.
    And I am clean out of Small flat rate boxes. Luckily I have some Medium and Large in stock. Will make sure I add some extra padding
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    matkn293:
    Madness=9114901230801634113951 :)
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    matkn293:
    Wait. You gave out your addy to someone here?
    That was kind of a foolish move on your part.
    My condolences on your impending loss.
    Found his addy in a PM he sent me awhile back!!! This is going to hurt I mean be fun!!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    smoke em if you got em:
    Found his addy in a PM he sent me awhile back!!! This is going to hurt I mean be fun!!
    imagephoto _49481950_pain.jpg
    smoke em if you got em:
    Funny. Just the other night while you were on Vacation, he asked where Row-Lin is. Disrespect
    I thought that I boarded a plane back to the Lou yesterday, what I now realize is that I was in a severe state of hungoverness and that was actually a bus. Not sure how I missed that one!