Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

3,000th Post "Pass" FTW - Progress Reported

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Hahaha, thanks man but a PM would've been fine. Feel free to delete...or not...
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Sent you a pm there Ken.
    7/12 in so far...
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Oh, crap! I can't believe I did that. It won't let me delete it.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Thanks man. It was 4 am, and I wasn't thinking!
    8/12 in, found 2 more rummaging through my inbox. Need ejgorman and jimmyv. If anyone has 'em, please send. I'd like to get this flying tomorrow.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Ken you have mine or need it brother?
    as long as you're still on nicholas drive, I've got you.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Got 'em all! Pretty sweet that you all had favorites in your bio's too.
    Ken - If you haven't sent out to me yet, I just picked up a box of Ruination's that will be here within a few days so you can hold of on sending to me. If you already did then dont worry about it. I'll hit you back with something.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Ken Light:
    uuhm so a bucnh of guys here just sent you their adress' is that what your telling me???
    twistedstem:
    Ken Light:
    uuhm so a bucnh of guys here just sent you their adress' is that what your telling me???

Should have known

Had some issues with the post office running out of flat rate boxes. Hoping to get these out tomorrow. And...it's always a trap...isn't it?
    Bump for edit with DC's.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    This lands tomorrow, but my mail comes around 5pm. Looks like I'm going to do it on the 7th. One for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thanks for this awesome idea Ken!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    I work at home on Thursday so I guess I know what I'm doing while righting a report.
    Thanks again for doing this Ken and for including me. I had been wanting to do this for a while so it will be cool to do it now and with a bunch of other great BOTLs. You shouldn't even have to say what you did about people not worrying about what everyone else got because the fact that you did something like this and then included some from everyone's favorites was very very generous of you. If my mail gets here early enough I may even be able to do it tomorrow but we shall see. Thanks again buddy.
    You guys are awesome, love the enthusiasm. Feel free to give them an acclimation period first if you want though, no rush! If someone beats me to this (and it seems like you will, I think it's a couple weeks before I can do it), please start a thread that everyone can post to!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Oh, mine took a detour through Puerto Rico! cool :) Unless that's on the way to KY from NJ.
    Gray4lines:
    Oh, mine took a detour through Puerto Rico! cool :) Unless that's on the way to KY from NJ.
    I definitely suggest some re-acclimation then! Oh the joys of shipping...

That is a little unnecessary but truly appreciated. Love the MF you send and am excite to try the Padron as well. Diesel is always a good smoke for me so this is a great spread.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Got this and thought WTH did I do to piss Ken off? Now I remember. Sweet sticks brother. Thanks so much for letting me get in on this. Been sick for a week so it may be next week before I have a go at it.
    avengethis:

That is a little unnecessary but truly appreciated. Love the MF you send and am excite to try the Padron as well. Diesel is always a good smoke for me so this is a great spread.
    Ran one virtue short (ha ha) and remembered you had most of the supplies, so I pinch hit the FDLA for the virtue in your box.
    Ken Light:
    avengethis:

Ran one virtue short (ha ha) and remembered you had most of the supplies, so I pinch hit the FDLA for the virtue in your box.
    Totally didnt need to do that. I appreciate it though as it is a great smoke (anything from MF is a great smoke).
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Longest part of the day...imageimageThanks Ken! Never had a Dark Aged Maduro.
    Wow is all I can say Ken. I stated earlier that throwing stuff in from our favorites was very very generous of you and have to say you are awesome. I've been a big Tatuaje fan since not too long after I got into cigars more heavily around the end of 2010. My roommate and I had found a great shop near us and each time we went in, Sam the shop owner would recommend a new one for me to try.

It was after a few visits where he recommended the Havana VI and I was hooked from there. Been a Tat and MF/DPG fan ever since but have never had any of the Limited stuff from either until now. I wasn't even sure exactly which one it was because haven't seen any in person and had to look it up lol. I know my Halloween night is already planned and will be enjoying this Wolfman. Thanks so much Ken, you rock and congrats again on the 3k.

My first Padron too. So blown away that I couldn't even think straight lol. Thanks again buddy.