Home General Discussion

Paducah Ky cigar shops?

RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
In Paducah KY thru Thursday looking for a place to indulge a good stick. Paducah Cigar Company is closed till after Vegas so that's out. Any suggestions anybody?

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Paducah Cigar Co. Down town. Exit 4 the owner is a super nice fella and just opened up. Great prices too I thought!
    I was there last week you live close?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Nope. I'm down here on business. But the Cigar Company is closed till Friday soi was hoping there was another shop or lounge around that's open till 10 or so.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Yeah, when I was in Nashville last week, Uptown was getting ready to head to Vegas. Stinks to travel and not have a place to go.
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    I am going to have to check those out. We go to Paducah a couple times a year. Sam's club run.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Paducah is where my Weather Radar is based. I was planning a little road trip and it is on my agenda. I guess a little side trip to the Cigar Co. would be in order since I will be there anyway. Strange how my itinaray seems to have a cigar store at every stop....
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Every 90 days I'm up there for work. it's 3 miles from the hotel which is nice.
    If any of you guys can work it out let's do a Paducah herf this fall! My schedule is flexable. Would be nice meeting you Fellers.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Do it! I hope I can come but if I can't, no big deal but DO IT! For too long I've been talking about wanting to do a regional herf in Jackson TN that would bring in some the forum guys from our geographic area. So far it's been just talk. I assumed it wasn't going to be all that difficult but now I'm in a new location and have a new job that often, without much notice, eats into my weekends. I'm angry at myself for not getting something done before I moved, when I had more available time. I have read about the fun to be had at these forum gatherings and I want in on some of that. I still want to finish what I started. I intend to have a Jackson herf but I'd hate to plan a weekend and not show up myself until Sunday afternoon.

I'm not just thread jackin' here. My point is to encourage anyone interested in starting up a herf to get it done. Don't put it off until something gets in your way.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Bob Luken:
    Do it! I hope I can come but if I can't, no big deal but DO IT! For too long I've been talking about wanting to do a regional herf in Jackson TN that would bring in some the forum guys from our geographic area. So far it's been just talk. I assumed it wasn't going to be all that difficult but now I'm in a new location and have a new job that often, without much notice, eats into my weekends. I'm angry at myself for not getting something done before I moved, when I had more available time. I have read about the fun to be had at these forum gatherings and I want in on some of that. I still want to finish what I started. I intend to have a Jackson herf but I'd hate to plan a weekend and not show up myself until Sunday afternoon.

I'm not just thread jackin' here. My point is to encourage anyone interested in starting up a herf to get it done. Don't put it off until something gets in your way.

Sunday afternoon isn't too late to pick up the tab Bob :)
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Bob Luken:

Good points, no thread-jacking as far as I can see, I feel much the same way. Thought we'd get to it last spring. The problem for me is I work every weekend, occasional days during the week. Oh, and my wife, who is likely to say "Oh, that's a great idea, you should do it". How's that a problem? Well, once I "do it", whatever "it" is, then, and only then she decides it was a BAD idea, and I was a horrible person to ever abandon her so. But, that's OK, she's going to do that no matter what, so it doesn't really figure in, I just need to say it every once and a while.