Home General Discussion

Been sick....

NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
I know these message pop up now and then, ill just add one more...
I have been sick for over a week now. Ive gotten some great packages in the mail, and have been dying to try some new sticks... but damn. My sinuses are too plugged to breathe, let alone smoke. And im on so many meds at the moment, its pointless to go to the cigar bar just to chill, cause I cant drink right now either....

Thank god im a gamer geek and still have World of Warcraft I can play while im getting better. Always have to have a fall back addiction!

Comments

• YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Get better soon. Remember, as someone else said here, "Cigars are not an addiction, they are a hobby!"
  • chuck86chuck86 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    YankeeMan:
    Get better soon. Remember, as someone else said here, "Cigars are not an addiction, they are a hobby!"
    Yes and an addicting hobby it is.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    chuck86:
    YankeeMan:
    Yes and an addicting hobby it is.
    Thats more what I meant, Im more addicted to Collecting :)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    NYHCx516x:
    ...Always have to have a fall back addiction!

so true sir.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    stephen_hannibal:
    NYHCx516x:

so true sir.
    Meth... Cause your Veins can't get sick!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:
    NYHCx516x:

so true sir.
    Actually I think I'm addicted to cigars, I never can have enough, always more to get. GOD it sucks... lol. Hope you feel better.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Lasabar:
    stephen_hannibal:
    NYHCx516x:

so true sir.

Ah you kill me lassy!! LOL Your humor is like mine, it fell to the darkside a long time ago!

Now NYHCx516x... if you catch the swine flu and start a pandemic on here and make us all spend our money on cigars... my girlfriend will kill me when I try to tell her "A bro on CCOM got the "swine" so I panicked and spent ALL the money on cigars..." then she'll give me the "arms folded with one brow raised" look...

But seriously, get better soon!!
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    get better man. Just getting over the "swine" myself. Haven't had a smoke in over a week. Urge to kill is growing!
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Haha, its not the swine flu. I have some fairly messy sinuses in general. I have had 2 surgeries in the past year to have "Polyps" removed. They are not cancerous, but they grow, and fill my sinus cavities, i get sinus infections constantly, and eventually they totally fill my sinuses. Causes pressure, pain, headaches, and once even so bad that it put pressure on my eye and blurred my vision.

SUCKS.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Dude, that sucks way bad.

It seems that I never get sick, but my allergist says that since I have so many allergies that it's hard to notice when I actually do get sick. The list of things that spur my allergies is insane, no food allergies, just animals and plants. So having congestion, sinus pain, runny nose and sneazing... Oh yeah, I have that a couple times a week.

I wonder if you can get sinus transplants?
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I don't want cigars from any of you sickies! If I get herpies I am telling the wife it is because of trading cigars.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    jsnake:
    I don't want cigars from any of you sickies! If I get herpies I am telling the wife it is because of trading cigars.
    Why are the cigars near your exposed genitals?

I don't want any sticks from you either..............